Sign in to follow this  
Clifford

why is everybody complaining so much?

To be perfectly honest, how many other championship clubs have signed players yet?

Nobody actually knows when the transferwindow opens, could be 1st of june or 1st July!

Saying we''re slow out of the blocks to sign players is ridiculous! Most footballers are still on holiday and therefore don''t want to really know about transfers (eg Stephen hunt of reading doesnt want to discuss it until after his wedding)

Just because we haven''t signed anyone yet doesnt mean we are destined for disaster, although the board  may not fully back Roeder i still think he will bring a touch of quality to this squad

we can start to talk about the trouble NCFC is in come transfer deadline day and we havent signed anyone

sorry to moan but its annoying me:) 

x

[quote user="Clifford"]

To be perfectly honest, how many other championship clubs have signed players yet?

[/quote]

Erm... Derby County : 6 new players!!

1 of 24 lol

im not really worried as such i just think we all want the same players. i mean how many of those derby players would have none a job here ie commons.

oh well we have hoolihan in the bag, probably

[quote user="djc"][quote user="Clifford"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Prob the same as leicester this time last yr.

What people dont realise is that its a bit more complex than Football Manager.Transfers take time.Players go on holiday etc and are hold to get hold of.

They way some people talk is crazy.Its almost like they think that GR doesnt want to sign anyone. Transfers historically dont get into swing until the end of June or after any international tournament.

So to most of you. Stop whining and be patient.Or please hold your breath.

my view would be that it depends who GR''s targets are. Do the clubs want to sell? do they need to get a replacement in first before they sell? Would make sense with the Hoolahan deal as the Blackpool have no option but to accept a bid of £250k (according to reports).

We have to remember that if a club doesn''t want/have to sell then they will wait as long as they can, and hope clubs get desperate for the player and then pay an inflated price towards the end of the transfer window!

Patience, patience, patience lts trust Glenn!

[/quote]

[/quote]And yet only one is official at the moment - Kommons on a free. None of the others have been confirmed other than by rumour.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Derby have signed 6 new players because look at the state of them! Theyve broken ever Premiership record but for the WRONG reasons, so im not surprised theyve got 6 new players already, the interesting question is........why do players wants to go to a team that look doomed?

Mind you Jewell did come and arrogantly say they would go straight back up, how that will happen i dont know :/

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"][quote user="djc"][quote user="Clifford"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Derby have signed 6 new players because look at the state of them! Theyve broken ever Premiership record but for the WRONG reasons, so im not surprised theyve got 6 new players already, the interesting question is........why do players wants to go to a team that look doomed?

Mind you Jewell did come and arrogantly say they would go straight back up, how that will happen i dont know :/[/quote]So we don''t need 6 new players and are in great shape?

[quote user="Clifford"]

Nobody actually knows when the transferwindow opens, could be 1st of june or 1st July!

Saying we''re slow out of the blocks to sign players is ridiculous! Most footballers are still on holiday and therefore don''t want to really know about transfers (eg Stephen hunt of reading doesnt want to discuss it until after his wedding)

Just because we haven''t signed anyone yet doesnt mean we are destined for disaster, although the board  may not fully back Roeder i still think he will bring a touch of quality to this squad

we can start to talk about the trouble NCFC is in come transfer deadline day and we havent signed anyone

sorry to moan but its annoying me:) 

x

[/quote]Just had to chekck whether this post was from this year. last year, the year before that or the year before that..............

[quote user="Clifford"]

[/quote]

How many other Championship clubs need a dozen new players?

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="djc"][quote user="Clifford"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Prob the same as leicester this time last yr.

What people dont realise is that its a bit more complex than Football Manager.Transfers take time.Players go on holiday etc and are hold to get hold of.

They way some people talk is crazy.Its almost like they think that GR doesnt want to sign anyone. Transfers historically dont get into swing until the end of June or after any international tournament.

So to most of you. Stop whining and be patient.Or please hold your breath.

[/quote]

Top post...