Sign in to follow this  
Kent Canary

Roberto Kazlowski ?

Ok Ive just made him up, but with all these new player rumours undoubtedly going to last all season, how about a pinned post? Saves random names all over the place!

will victor segura, jose maria bakero, fernando derveld and raymond de waard come back for the parade on monday do you think?

More importantly, ulf, will Crouchy be there? He deserves to be, IMO. I had heard that the man himself said he wasn''t sure if he would be allowed to by D O''L as their season wouldn''t have finished by then, but surely that shouldn''t stop him coming to join in the fun? We''ll all promise not to injure him in the crush and the players wouldn''t dare push him off the balcony! (Anyway, he needs to come and see Worthy to sort out a few things...doesn''t he?...please!)

Crouch contributed to the season so you are spot on, he should be there if his club accomodates his request.

Should have no problems seeing out of the bus on the way round either.

Could even put McVeigh on his shoulders.

Yep - everything should be fine - no low bridges to watch out for on the route.

Is it right that Macca has requested a seat next to Worthy on the bus so he can ask ''are we nearly there yet, are we, are we?''

Also - will he be able to look over the wall of the balcony or will he just look like Chad?

There - thats saved anyone else sending in their ''hightist'' jokes.

All this talk, I think I''ll go a slap in a Little & Large video - on the other hand - maybe not!

As you know, I''m an exile - but I''ll be there on Monday - even signed the kids out of school for the day (well - its educational isn''t it?) - no way family NMTD are gonna miss this!

I''m glad to hear your responsible attitude towards your children having a day off NMTD! I would do the same if I had any. This is history in the making and, if I were a child, I would want to say, in years to come, that I was there on the day that...
It seems as if loads is happening around the city and county on Monday to celebrate. Even my niece''s playgroup is having a green and yellow themed day, and I''m sure the little tots won''t have a clue why they are doing it, but us grown-ups know the real reason, don''t we?
P.S. Is Roberto Kazlowski related to the woman in the Crocodile Dundee films? (Ha! Ha!)

my son has sats starting on Monday so have no chance of getting him out of school to travel back to Norwich from Sandy and promised him a few weeks ago if we won it I would only go with him. I did think they would get the trophy at Crewe, rubbish rule by Nationwide as Man U got Premiership at Everton last season, this exile will just have to celebrate at Crewe on Sunday and rely on parents to take loads of pictures on Monday.

There''s a guy down at the chip shop think''s he''s Elvis (Hammond)!
P.S:- I''m sure that was Cedric Anselin who served me at cheese stall in the french market outside Debenhams!