Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

our best player for last few years and we ditch him when we needed him the most!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got run in pne team n scored some vital goals

maybe he wasnt given fair crack at whip here? or maybe he isnt that good? what your views

Give it a rest and stop trying to comment on things you know nothing about. Brown was given a very fair fun (he was Cureton''s partner for most of the time Grant was here) and scored 1 goal.

I have no doubt Brown could do a good job in a team which plays to his style, but that isn''t Norwich City. Don''t insinuate he was our best player.

Why our best player we8wba, he never played for Wolves did he?

did it to lighten the mood in here

the big news of new kit man went down like ton of bricks

[quote user="we8wba"]

got run in pne team n scored some vital goals

maybe he wasnt given fair crack at whip here? or maybe he isnt that good? what your views

[/quote]

so your a Norwich fan are you?

jas :)

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]why did you say ''our?'' [/quote]

because he is here on a PI$$ take! i wish the mods would do something about him

[quote user="treacletown07"]Busy day at the NHS then we8wba ?[/quote]

early morning but no so far this afternoon

as to the "our" dont take it so seriously - it was in light jester as im on here all the time , if you hadnt noticed?

[quote user="we8wba"]

as to the "our" dont take it so seriously - it was in light jester as im on here all the time , if you hadnt noticed?

[/quote]

Wolverhapmton hospital must have a massive mortality rate... We8 sits posting crap on the internet all day r5ather than operating the defibrilator...

Do the NHS know you spend all day on the net doing sod all work or shall i email them and tell them?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Wolverhapmton hospital must have a massive mortality rate... We8 sits posting crap on the internet all day r5ather than operating the defibrilator...

Do the NHS know you spend all day on the net doing sod all work or shall i email them and tell them?

[/quote]

haha so because i support wolves i live there? geez

and i dont work with patients, finance side in checking contracts etc...

by way do you know how incredibly fast it is to load message up on here

internet, favourites, message board boom - 1min tops

not a question how fast it takes to load a site up... say you sit there with 10 sites loaded up and take 1 minute to type a message on each.. 10 minutes in total... repeat this every hour between 9-5 thats 80 minutes.. 70 if you take in a lunch break.

70 minutes a day multiplied by 5 days a week = 350 minutes , whats that.. 14 almost 15 hours a day that the company is paying for, so you can take the pee....

perhaps i should srop an email to the people who do the I T at the NHS... im sure they can monitor all internet usage and whittle you down from there....

If i was your manager id of removed Web Access from your PC (Or blocked your favourite sites) long ago!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

not a question how fast it takes to load a site up... say you sit there with 10 sites loaded up and take 1 minute to type a message on each.. 10 minutes in total... repeat this every hour between 9-5 thats 80 minutes.. 70 if you take in a lunch break.

70 minutes a day multiplied by 5 days a week = 350 minutes , whats that.. 14 almost 15 hours a day that the company is paying for, so you can take the pee....

perhaps i should srop an email to the people who do the I T at the NHS... im sure they can monitor all internet usage and whittle you down from there....

If i was your manager id of removed Web Access from your PC (Or blocked your favourite sites) long ago!

[/quote]

Says the guy with 6,925 posts.

[/quote]

they blocked betfair.com

sad sad day

if you think im bad, you should see the old bats in this place, all they do all day is search for their next holidays or looking because the new summer/autumn collection is out

you may not believe this but work 1st fun 2nd - unless its boring stuff

[quote]

[/quote]

lol very true! but mine all come at break times... or at home in my spare time.. and all have been accumulated over 5 or 6 years.. We8 hasnt been here that long and already has 1 third of my posts!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote]

[/quote]

lol very true! but mine all come at break times... or at home in my spare time.. and all have been accumulated over 5 or 6 years.. We8 hasnt been here that long and already has 1 third of my posts!

[/quote]

its not competition with posts dont see why everyone makes big deal

large chunk came in freddy/sharp era, free bet thread (the early stages of season) and the "last one replies wins" thread

[quote user="we8wba"]

its not competition with posts dont see why everyone makes big deal

large chunk came in freddy/sharp era, free bet thread (the early stages of season) and the "last one replies wins" thread

[/quote]

If its not a big deal, why are you getting so defensive?? hmmmm???

You know some of you lot are in danger of giving Norwich fans a bad name... lighten up, ffs, its only a message board, its not the end of the world! I racked up the majority of my posts whilst working for Big Local Insurance Company, I personally think I should be rewarded for wasting the time of an evil corporation [H]If you get so wound up by w8wba''s posts, then just don''t reply or... better yet... just don''t read them!! Just like I ignore anything posted by BlyBlyBabes and co. It''s pretty easy to do, give it a go and save yourselves the early heart attacks...

Oh for gods sake quit it already!We can wind W8wba up when Bently leaves Blackburn and Kightly is signed as his replacement, their keeper is signed up by one of the prem clubs after him and they sign Kyle.As for him posting on here tons - don''t give a damn. I have been a part of all this for a lot longer than my current account suggests as I was on the previous two(?) carnations of this forum. I try not to post pointless drivel and select which topics to reply to. Mainly because I can see which way most are going which is an all out muck throwing contest between Bly, Smudger, Whittle, 1st Wiz and the like who can not take someone questioning their opinions. At least W8wba can take jest and for the most part is a laugh.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]You know some of you lot are in danger of giving Norwich fans a bad name... lighten up, ffs, its only a message board, its not the end of the world! I racked up the majority of my posts whilst working for Big Local Insurance Company, I personally think I should be rewarded for wasting the time of an evil corporation [H]

If you get so wound up by w8wba''s posts, then just don''t reply or... better yet... just don''t read them!! Just like I ignore anything posted by BlyBlyBabes and co. It''s pretty easy to do, give it a go and save yourselves the early heart attacks...
[/quote]

Its just a standard wind-up EM. Nothing more.

I actually like we8wba''s posts as well. Think he adds some much needed colour and perspective (although he talks about Wolves too much)

You''re in danger of giving Norwich fans a bad name of taking themselves too seriously!!!

and whittle you down from there....

[/quote]

Don''t tell me he works there as well Jas [:^)]

Clement Attlee really would turn in his grave [:''(]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

and whittle you down from there....

[/quote]

Don''t tell me he works there as well Jas [:^)]

Clement Attlee really would turn in his grave [:''(]

[/quote]

wow what a blast from the past! David Lloyd George anyone?