Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Hoolahan signs 3 years contract apparently

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Nothing because I haven''t received one from NCFC, I think this person may be on a massive wind-up and just guessing about signings, like everyone else is doing.  Putting one rumour together with another and hoping it turns out to be right.

lol I could be wrong, but I do have a very suspicious mind [:)]

[/quote]A Norwich fan quoting a BINNER fan on a Blackpool vital football site. An OFFICIAL SMS from who ? Yeah right !   [:|]

Not another one of those "my source" people, had enough of these in the Jan window.  Reading between the lines you are guessing and then backtracking when it does not work out?  Why not just sit back and wait like the rest of us.

I see on another thread you are saying for legal reasons it might not happen but on this one it is?

[quote user="colneycanary"]No wind-up! Fact, he was seen at Colney today and Dunstan Hall yesterday. Before it was rumoured anywhere, on any internet site or paper this bloke Bullard a week or two ago said that Hoolahan was leaving blackpool and coming to Norwich. WEEN_NASTY will back me up on this![/quote]

Say''s who? carrowroad.net before they admitted messing up?

[quote user="IncH-HigH"]But on your other thread you say the club are releasing the OFFICIAL SMS to anounce he has signed?  You''ve completly lost me know.[/quote]

the sms was a joke, i dont know anything else

I think like everyone else, we just want SOMETHING to happen and the sooner the better........the wait is torturous!

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

[quote user="colneycanary"]No wind-up! Fact, he was seen at Colney today and Dunstan Hall yesterday. Before it was rumoured anywhere, on any internet site or paper this bloke Bullard a week or two ago said that Hoolahan was leaving blackpool and coming to Norwich. WEEN_NASTY will back me up on this![/quote]

Say''s who? carrowroad.net before they admitted messing up?

[/quote]

Exactly who saw him at Dunston? The poster who has apparently corrupted the whoel site with his post yesterday? Who actually saw him at Colney today?

I am not for one minute saying that this is not true I am just a little bit concerned that all the stories re Hoolahan eminate from this one bloke whilst there is nothing official or even any real speculation in any of the national media about it. Given he is available so cheap and supposedly had 5 or 6 clubs after him back in January this seems very strange to me. You would have thought at the very least his agent would be trying to stir things up through the media.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Nothing because I haven''t received one from NCFC, I think this person may be on a massive wind-up and just guessing about signings, like everyone else is doing.  Putting one rumour together with another and hoping it turns out to be right.

[/quote]A Norwich fan quoting a BINNER fan on a Blackpool vital football site. An OFFICIAL SMS from who ? Yeah right !   [:|][/quote]

What?

Rumours are so rife at the moment, A few weeks ago before Fotheringham signed his deal I was told from a "reliable" source that a removal firm had an order to take his belongings back to Scotland!!.........it only takes one person to start a runour and all hell breaks loose

[quote user="ncfclad"]

[quote user="IncH-HigH"]But on your other thread you say the club are releasing the OFFICIAL SMS to anounce he has signed?  You''ve completly lost me now.[/quote]

the sms was a joke, i dont know anything else

[/quote]

You don''t know anything. Stop making yourself look a plonker with your imaginery source.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]A Norwich fan quoting a BINNER fan on a Blackpool vital football site. An OFFICIAL SMS from who ? Yeah right !   [:|][/quote]What?[/quote]Sorry, I was just agreeing with you re. the wind-ups.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]A Norwich fan quoting a BINNER fan on a Blackpool vital football site. An OFFICIAL SMS from who ? Yeah right !   [:|][/quote]What?[/quote]Sorry, I was just agreeing with you re. the wind-ups.

[/quote]

Oh lol, thought you were replying to my post [:)]

Something about him on Anglia News tonight but I missed it, anyone see it?

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Something about him on Anglia News tonight but I missed it, anyone see it?[/quote]

From what I saw, they''d just dug out the old clips of him at Carra Rud this season; to have something to show whilst they reported the rumours that are being discussed on here.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

According to that Ipswich fan:

"The deal is signed & sealed - its up to Norwich when & how they are to announce it - not sure when they expect to do it but Wes was hoping on coming home tonight as he has already delayed his holiday twice because of the Ireland squad & now the Norwich deal."

[/quote]

I can''t believe that so many people have been taken in by a wind up from an Ipswich fan, bet he''s laughing his socks off.

Did anyone really think that if the lad had a medical last Friday that it would have taken so long to announce his signing.

Dear oh Dear [:)]

Dont think this is a wind up , even popped onto Tractor boys and he had even posted on there weeks ago that we were getting Hoolahan , i believe he is soon to be Hoolahans brother in law and we have signed the player. Even the Vital Blackpool site are running the Wes signs for Norwich story , if it is a wind up its a very very good one.

I can tell you one genuine fact about this guy, and thats he had his medical for Norwich on the 29th/May. This is fact....not rumour. This was conducted while he was out in Ireland. The deal was meant to be confirmed as early as Monday/Tuesday.

What has arisen is a small technical issue which City are and have been working to sort out which should see the deal confirmation dealt soon.

[quote user="Steelsilver"]

I can tell you one genuine fact about this guy, and thats he had his medical for Norwich on the 29th/May. This is fact....not rumour. This was conducted while he was out in Ireland. The deal was meant to be confirmed as early as Monday/Tuesday.

What has arisen is a small technical issue which City are and have been working to sort out which should see the deal confirmation dealt soon.

[/quote]

Proof??????? Although if he''s been unveiled by the time you get home from school to post then that doesn''t count!!!!

Surely if this is true and he did have a medical on the 29th, I doubt they would have waited this long to unveil him!  I''m a patient guy but now starting to get nervous about things if they will actually start to happen.  But....we will see soon hopefully.  Roeder today posted on the Canaries website that every player he has had interest for has not been lost, and we will have signings in the next couple of weeks!!  Watch this space....

There is, of course, the possibility that one or some of the other rumours are true, such as Gorrks (sp?) or Andy Cole or A N Other, and that they''re waiting to announce them all at once...? Possible...Until such a time, however, I''m trying not to get my hopes up too much...

But if there really were so many clubs after him why has he not signed for someone else by now?

[quote user="Salahuddin"]But if there really were so many clubs after him why has he not signed for someone else by now?[/quote]

Were any other clubs really after him? I doubt it very much. Don''t think many would touch him with a barge pole. Certainly hope we don''t.