Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Another one bites the dust?.

[quote user="Stephen Frys Evil Twin"]

Errm, he hasn''t signed for anyone...

[/quote]

True mate, but with that little lot forming a queue, I don''t fancy our chances.[:(]

[quote user="Beaker"]

QPR, Watford or Norwich.

Who would you choose?

Wizard is right

[/quote]

beaker, to be honest it has to be norwich.

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="Beaker"]

QPR, Watford or Norwich.

Who would you choose?

Wizard is right

[/quote]

[/quote]

hmm... are you disagreeing with yourself to try and stop people thinking your the same person?

[quote user="Beaker"]

QPR, Watford or Norwich.

Who would you choose?

Wizard is right

[/quote]

Yes, he is. But I don''t really think that even our board can be particularly criticised for not being able to compete financially with the owners of QPR. If anyone thinks differently, I''d be fascinated to hear your reasons!

[quote user="San Miguel"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="Beaker"]

QPR, Watford or Norwich.

Who would you choose?

Wizard is right

[/quote]

[/quote]

hmm... are you disagreeing with yourself to try and stop people thinking your the same person?

[/quote]

bloody hell man were not the same person [8o|]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Out of the 3 I would pick Norwich. Not being biased.[/quote]You''re being totally biased arthur.......and why not !   [Y]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Out of the 3 I would pick Norwich. Not being biased.[/quote]

I am interested as to why you chose NCFC instead of the other 3 (not being biased)?

six goals isn''t a bad tally for a defender,sounds like the sort of player we are srying out for, if Roeder can pull this deal out of the fire then we could really start to build a decent squad,

[quote user="archer4721"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Out of the 3 I would pick Norwich. Not being biased.[/quote]

I am interested as to why you chose NCFC instead of the other 3 (not being biased)?

[/quote]

QPR and Watford are dumps, cant fill there grounds, Watford play hoof ball, and QPR change manager every week.

Money isn''t the be all and end all for every player, most of them I agree, but not all of them.  London isnt for everyone, I personally would hate to live there.  That gives us an edge if Gorkss isn''t that way inclined.  Preston also have an edge due to their proximity with Blackpool. 

This ones an open book as far as I am concerned.  Chooses Preston and he doen''t have to move.  Chooses Norwich and links up with his former team mate (hopefully) and becomes a top player in a bigger team than Blackpool.  Chooses QPR for the big money and the bright lights at the risk of not being a first choice or replaced at the first sign of a mistake.

I agree with Arthur.  Totally unbiased of course but I too would choose Norwich!!

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]anyone else notice its always Norwich, QPR, Charlton after these players.......
[/quote]

Add Watford and Palace to the list. QPR seem to be interested in everyone. They are hijacking transfers all over the show and it is pi##ing me right off. Its no wonder we arent signing anyone.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]anyone else notice its always Norwich, QPR, Charlton after these players.......[/quote]

Add Watford and Palace to the list. QPR seem to be interested in everyone. They are hijacking transfers all over the show and it is pi##ing me right off. Its no wonder we arent signing anyone.

[/quote]yep, they have someone throwing money at every player available!

[quote user="paint_me_yellow"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Hmm?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_3637237,00.html

Not sure if he was ever a target......but he should have been!

[/quote]

I didn''t think you rated him anyway?

Sorry if I''ve got that wrong.

[/quote]

You have got that wrong PMY, very wrong indeed. However, I did use a question mark in the title of this thread as I''m unsure that he ever was a target for Roeder.

why have blackpool got all these release clauses?

i know they smallish club in current affairs, but they are losing two key players for peanuts given uk prices of players

if they didnt have these im sure hollahan could fetch 500-600k n gorkks could probably fetch a similiarish fee

im going have tickle on blackpool to be relegated i think

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]anyone else notice its always Norwich, QPR, Charlton after these players.......
[/quote]

[/quote]

and Burnley of course!!!

[quote user="we8wba"]

why have blackpool got all these release clauses?

i know they smallish club in current affairs, but they are losing two key players for peanuts given uk prices of players

if they didnt have these im sure hollahan could fetch 500-600k n gorkks could probably fetch a similiarish fee

im going have tickle on blackpool to be relegated i think

[/quote]

Could be Colchester all over again.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="paint_me_yellow"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Hmm?

[/quote]

[/quote]

You have got that wrong PMY, very wrong indeed. However, I did use a question mark in the title of this thread as I''m unsure that he ever was a target for Roeder.

[/quote]

So why bother posting it ?

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="paint_me_yellow"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Hmm?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So why bother posting it ?

[/quote]

Err??.............because I wanted to..................