Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

OT: Dean Ashton may lose his England "cap"

the FA know the rules...if they have broken it they should pay us the money for ashtons international appearnece and not West Ham.. who would be entitled to not pay us anything...

jas :)

i dont think it makes a difference to us as we get nothing anyway as it wasnt a full competitive international

on a similar matter, I see CAshton has signed a 5 year deal with west ham

is this good or bad news for us in terms on sell on payments?

On one hand he wont or is unlikely be sold this summer, but on the other hand if someone wants to buy him it will cost them more due to the big new contract, hence more for us

Fingers crossed for 20 goals and a full england cap by xmas and a big 25million fee in january eh

[quote user="fat lip"]

on a similar matter, I see CAshton has signed a 5 year deal with west ham

is this good or bad news for us in terms on sell on payments?

[/quote]

its good news.. great in fact! it means if any one wants him they will have to pay over the odds.. meaning a bigger chunk of money for us

jas :)

where is all the money from sponsors, ticket sales going then ? i can''t see it really going towards players this moment of time .. and didn''t see much of it going towards players last season when roeder took over .. unless the paid grant to leave ?

[quote user="Post Man Pat"]where is all the money from sponsors, ticket sales going then ? i can''t see it really going towards players this moment of time .. and didn''t see much of it going towards players last season when roeder took over .. unless the paid grant to leave ?[/quote]

I thought it was Postman Plod that was the miserable B''stard

[quote user="fat lip"]

[quote user="Post Man Pat"]where is all the money from sponsors, ticket sales going then ? i can''t see it really going towards players this moment of time .. and didn''t see much of it going towards players last season when roeder took over .. unless the paid grant to leave ?[/quote]

I thought it was Postman Plod that was the miserable B''stard

[/quote]

nope that is squidword