Sign in to follow this  
bassisbest

Press Conference???

got to love these press conference posts, is it the usual 1pm like last season or is it later kick off this year?

[quote user="we8wba"]

got to love these press conference posts, is it the usual 1pm like last season or is it later kick off this year?

[/quote]

I think you will find the poster is spot on this time.

Watch this space, Wes come on down

congrats you have managed to leave a post without correcting peoples spelling mistakes.

blimey, now your mother must be proud.

another medal for you

[quote user="Post Man Pat"]

congrats you have managed to leave a post without correcting peoples spelling mistakes.

another medal for you

[/quote]

fair play mate , good come back [Y]

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]

Next target is punctuation.

[/quote]

hush your mouth MarshMallowMan.

you can''t even spell "Mellow"

[quote user="Post Man Pat"]

another medal for you

[/quote]

shouldn''t there be capital letters for new sentences? [:)]

Not helpful but the official response: "There''s nothing scheduled at the moment but if things change we''ll ring/email."

[quote user="Mister Positive"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

I think you will find the poster is spot on this time.

Watch this space, Wes come on down

[/quote]

im not going to call anyone a liar after what i said when someone posted

lewis to be called up to england senior squad 24hrs before he did

I think Wes wants to stay at Blackpool or go to a different club tbh, he would have joined to today if it was going to happen, i hop I''m wrong

[quote user="Steelsilver"]I hear from an old friend who lives next door to a blackpool fans neighbours sister that Hoolahan will join Charlton.[/quote]Bet you a million quid he doesn''t....

When there is going to be a press conference, surely the club tell the media first, hence Archant will know and the web team will tell us.  I understand peoples frustration as I like nothing more than a good old press conference.  :)

it''s funny how everyone goes ''he''ll go to Charlton, or you''d have thought he would have signed for us by now'' when none of us really have any idea what is going on with it all

i can''t see why people are getting so impatient and frustrated over something they can''t control - find something else to worry about is my advice

OTBC

ps. is Postman Pat just Beaker/Dr Bunsen?

[quote user="AndyJR"]When there is going to be a press conference, surely the club tell the media first, hence Archant will know and the web team will tell us.  I understand peoples frustration as I like nothing more than a good old press conference.  :)
[/quote]

Yes that is exactly how it works. I am doubtful that there will be a press conference before next week - I don''t think your Manager is even in Norwich tomorrow.  Of course they can hold one without him but I assume, like most clubs, the Manager likes to attend anything to do with new signings.

But as the Press Office say: "Nothing scheduled so far as we know but it''s open season...................we''ll call if there is."

[quote user="San Miguel"]

it''s funny how everyone goes ''he''ll go to Charlton, or you''d have thought he would have signed for us by now'' when none of us really have any idea what is going on with it all

i can''t see why people are getting so impatient and frustrated over something they can''t control - find something else to worry about is my advice

OTBC

[/quote]

I believe Postman Pat has been run over by a newspaper van.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]I think Wes wants to stay at Blackpool or go to a different club tbh, he would have joined to today if it was going to happen, i hop I''m wrong
[/quote]GP, we already have one bunny on here !

[quote user="San Miguel"]

OTBC

[/quote]

no i do know post man pat. dont worry he''ll be blocked soon!!!!!!!