Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

Ryan Jarvis to sign for Danish Team

Ryan Jarvis is set to sign for Esbjerg fB in the Danish Premier League, after scoring two goals for them last week in a trial game, if you can speak Danish then it is here:

http://www.bold.dk/nyt/?vis=84318&rss=true

Interestingly Fernando Derveld plays for them at left back. Esbjerg were the runners up in the Danish domestic cup last season.

Good Luck to the boy i say, certainly something different and goes to show that he genuinly wants some sort of career in football.

Yeah, good luck to him. He''s obviously chosen to play at a reasonable standard abroad rather than play at a low standard here.

Good luck to him. Would have been great if he''d gone on to become a regular after that goal against Liverpool. He definitely has some talent, just seems his consistency fails him. Perhaps being over in Denmark he will put in a good word with that Jan Kristiansen bloke... remember him? He''s great on Football Manager and so is no doubt brilliant in the real world. We should sign him I reckon! [:P]

I know someone who is very good mates with Ryan - the trial was set up by Steen Nedergaard, he still keeps in touch with lots of the players who were at the club with him - especially the youngsters.

MM

translation throgh google:

im guessing esjberg must mean bolton in danish!

Norwich player taken home from Christchurch again

Engelske Ryan Jarvis og australske Kosta Mirich imponerede stort i en træningskamp for Esbjerg. English Ryan Jarvis and Australian Kosta Mirich impressed many in a træningskamp for Bolton. Sportsdirektør Niels Erik Søndergaard vil ikke afvise, at man kan have fundet afløseren for Michael Murcy. Sportsdirektør Niels Erik Søndergaard will not deny that we may have found the successor to Michael Murcy.

Bolton has recently been visited by two English-speaking attackers. . It is about 21-year-old Ryan Jarvis from Norwich and then the more unknown Australian Kosta Mirich.  Both players were involved in Monday evening''s 10-2 victory over an enhanced Series 4 team from Andrup. . Esbjerg sportsdirektør, Niels Erik Søndergaard is aware that the resistance was at a low level, but can nevertheless describe the players, who both made a good impression with two and three goals.

Ryan Jarvis is an atypical English attack that is not only strong in the box, but also playing an attacker who has a good eye for where he is to run and is good in the feet, while Mirich probably a little more was seeking in the box, says Søndergaard to bold.dk.

Ryan Jarvis was taken back today. . He was just going over and play in and then coach with morning, before he was home on leave, and we knew in advance, so it was a quick gæstevisit. . Mirich will be here some day and coach and play with in the fighting Wednesday and Friday, said Søndergaard, which does not reject that Jarvis coming to Brisbane at a later date.

- It is so we have to assess in the next period, it is one, we will invite over again, says Søndergaard.

Is Jarvis and Mirich chosen to be Michael Murcys successor? 

It should not refuse.  It could well be. . We said goodbye to Demba in the winter and Murcy now, so we know we may need an attacker, and it could well be one of the two players here, says Søndergaard.

. According Søndergaard dealer no longer with Murcy, therefore, with much higher probability have chosen to leave Bolton. . Ryan Jarvis was in 2003 at the age of just 16 years to play Norwich in the best series. Jarvis er den yngste spiller, der nogensinde har optrådt i The Championship. Jarvis is the youngest player ever to have appeared in The Championship. . In recent years, he has been on loan from Norwich.

He''s playing top flight football.. and Denmark is hardly a rubbish footballing nation... fair play to him...

jas :)

Esbjerg IF is located on the west coast of Jutland. It is a typical mid-table side, who lack the funds to content higher in the league, but they often develop good talents. It is a great passing side, technical good football, but their defence sucks big time. Good luck to Jarvis.

They have 3-4 teams that play ok, I feel this would benifit him going somewhere different and then he could come back and play at a higher level. The Danish league is less physical than the Champ or league 2-3.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[quote user="OB-news.dk"]It is a great passing side, technical good football, but their defence sucks big time. [/quote]

With Fernando Derveld (possibly the worst full back in NCFC''s history) in the side that isn''t surprising!

[/quote]

Sutch.

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[quote user="OB-news.dk"]It is a great passing side, technical good football, but their defence sucks big time. [/quote]

With Fernando Derveld (possibly the worst full back in NCFC''s history) in the side that isn''t surprising!

[/quote]

Sutch.

[/quote]

VICTOR SEGURA

Poor old Victor thought he was a matador rather than a full back. I still have nightmares about Barnet away under the minivan headlights.......I''m sure he does too, after all, wouldn''t you have nightmares if you had spent 90 minutes swinging a cape at an invisible bull?