Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

New away kit- Verdict

Nope, sorry bit too much like the old one really! My budget only stretches to one shirt so it''s green and yeller for me!

actually i like it a lot,but will wait to get it if i do depending on who we buy in the summer - as i may want their name on the back

Its not too bad but I do not like the badge in the middle of the shirt. call me old fashioned but the badge on the heart is a lot better.

Not bad...however with our rise to the premiership I would have liked to have seen something really special. It isn''t that different from last year. I do like the racing green...I can only think of Plymouth that wear that colour, so at least it is original. Looking at Fulham''s new kit, I think that some design flair you can create a really fantastic, fashionable strip. Oh well. Still gets my thumbs up! OTBC

My initial reaction was that it wasn''t too different to the current away shirt- but I like it.

Looks alright to me. I''m glad kit designs have got better since our vomit shirt of the early ninties. In my opinion this seasons'' home and away shirts are the best we''ve ever had.

Its very nice but whats the point in it being so similar to this seasons? If it was white or something we could keep this seasons as a third kit.