Sign in to follow this  
Snuggles

Binman to win Eurovision?

[quote user="Snuggles"]

Will that mean they can put another star on their shirt badge?

[/quote]

Very clever, Made me chuckle.

I thought the three stars were for the hospital cup monopoly that the binmen had in the twenties.

or

If they have four stars, does it mean they can challenge for city status (i think not!!!!)

or

they wish that an hotel in Scumwich had three stars, hmmmmm, they''d wish for one star.

I will never stay in a dirty inn on the dark side. Suffolk = anakin skywalker

He''s not a bad singer, was on X Factor a few years ago (when Shayne won) and he was well thought of - and whatever you say about X Factor as people know Simon Cowell doesn''t give praise easily, unless your name''s Leona.

I really hope we don''t win with that song, it surely is one of the dullest songs ever.

My tip is Bosnia and Herzegovina, great song and completely loopy singer!

[quote user="sig"]

I really hope we don''t win with that song, it surely is one of the dullest songs ever.

My tip is Bosnia and Herzegovina, great song and completely loopy singer!

[/quote]

I really wish we wouldn''t enter anyone full stop. Its pointless, we always send out some 3rd rate talent to represent us (bit like the current norwich squad really[:P])

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]On another note, I think the stars thing on Ipswich''s shirts is hilarious.[/quote]

What are they suppose to represent? I don''t recall them ever winning the World Cup or the Chamions league?

Does it represent the number of times they finished in the top play off spot but failed to get promoted and it''s some form of protest to the Football League? [;)]

Well I voted for the Ukraine and Armenia.  Totally off opic for a football forum but what is the point of entering Eurovision.  Our song last night was pretty good and the bloke is a good singer.  You are just destroyed at the tactical and diplomatic voting stage.

why do the BBC waste our liscence fee every year on this crap.. id sooner watch Dr Who and Casualty thank you very much... lets not enter anymore.... Britain isnt viewed findly by the rest of Europe so we will never win....

jas :)

Ireland did enter- they just didn''t make it through to the final (there is a semi now)Only Portugal made it through the semis from western europe.We shouldn''t leave unless we can take the rest of western europe with us...  the collective bargaining power of all the major television deals is the only way to get anything changed.