Sign in to follow this  
Morph

What's happened to?

What''s happened to Keith Briggs?

He hasn''t left the club has he? Is he another player that has fallen from favour in the same way that Mark Rivers has?

As far as I know he is still here morph, it''s Edworthy''s fantastic form all season that has kept Briggs out of the squad, I don''t think theres any sinister reason for his non-appearance. Keep it low.

Briggsy was definitely on the bus on Monday evening, and wearing a green and yellow wig at one point...as well as a daft grin on his face. Seemed to be enjoying himself a great deal too, which was good to see.

The reason I brought Briggs up was due to other threads about who to buy and where to buy. Briggs offers City cover at the right back position and I guess potentially on the right side of midfield. The fact that Edworthy has had such a good season would explain why he''s not seen playing time.

Which brings me on to another player who''s not seen much playing time this season - Abbey. With all the talk of other signings for the striking role what are the chances of Abbey staying for next season or is he somebody that looks like going the way of Crichton, Easton and so forth?

The trouble with abbey is he has been out injured again all season and is not really proven at div 1 level let alone premier league

Maybe we could loan abbey out

No offence but is briggs premier class he was not even first choice at stockport county

We need players with top level experience or an outstanding youngster from the lower leagues

Sat next to Zema at the presentation evening last night and he is not sure what will happen to him. He definitely gave the impression he would like to stay but nothing has been resolved yet. He was in good spirits considering his long lay off, and the fact that the video highlights of the season didn''t include him. Hopefully if he can prove he is over his injuries then he would be a good squad asset and worth giving a chance to see if he can play at the highest level.