It''s strange how we continually recieve congratulations both from ourselves and the Club for our loyalty, when it seems the biggest message board dedicated to City is filled with morons who would do well to support Wolves, such is self-loathing they exhibit.  The bull that some people spunk out is really sad.

Selling Lewis was a perfectly logical move, and a good one.  He''s been called up to the England squad, yeah, but more than likely by default, seeing as he''s played with the U-21''s and will be habing about - there''s a good chance everyone else is on holiday right now.  Disregarding that, the sole reason Roeder sold him off was for his own good - to improve his career prospects and to make a name for himself.  It was no reflection on his quality; if anything he was sold simply because he was too good to be wasting his time as 20-years old (or whatever) on the bench of Champs club when he could be a starter elsewhere. 

Hucks has gone; personally I''d have kept him and yes, he is a legend.  But let''s move on.  It happens everywhere else.  And on that point, I cannot think of a single club in professional football where the release of The Bloke Who Washes The Kits is in any way ''news''.  Utterly pathetic, and symptomatic of the posters here who shout loudest for revolution but cry foul when it actually comes around. 

I''m embarassed for you, frankly.

[quote user="Mr_Chimp"]

It''s strange how we continually recieve congratulations both from ourselves and the Club for our loyalty, when it seems the biggest message board dedicated to City is filled with morons who would do well to support Wolves, such is self-loathing they exhibit.  The bull that some people spunk out is really sad.

Selling Lewis was a perfectly logical move, and a good one.  He''s been called up to the England squad, yeah, but more than likely by default, seeing as he''s played with the U-21''s and will be habing about - there''s a good chance everyone else is on holiday right now.  Disregarding that, the sole reason Roeder sold him off was for his own good - to improve his career prospects and to make a name for himself.  It was no reflection on his quality; if anything he was sold simply because he was too good to be wasting his time as 20-years old (or whatever) on the bench of Champs club when he could be a starter elsewhere. 

Hucks has gone; personally I''d have kept him and yes, he is a legend.  But let''s move on.  It happens everywhere else.  And on that point, I cannot think of a single club in professional football where the release of The Bloke Who Washes The Kits is in any way ''news''.  Utterly pathetic, and symptomatic of the posters here who shout loudest for revolution but cry foul when it actually comes around. 

I''m embarassed for you, frankly.

[/quote]

Mr Chimp, a very good post and pretty well sums up what I think,(except Hucks, I think maybe we will never know if he had a season in him) A lot of people write on these sites just to get affect, so that means they have to be negative, the more negative they are the more the responce. But you''ll notice that all but a few have no substance about them, It''s just moaning for moanings sake 

Oh of course, that''s true.  It''s both counter-productive and irritating to see pessimism trying to set the agenda for next season.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

does lonnie live in Kings Lynn? lets chase him/her/out with Ptich forks and burning torches!

jas :)

[/quote]

Haven''t you already battered a mole to death with a shovel this weekend?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

does lonnie live in Kings Lynn? lets chase him/her/out with Ptich forks and burning torches!

[/quote]

Lonnie Lynn is the real name of Mediocre American rapper Common

[quote user="inch_high"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Haven''t you already battered a mole to death with a shovel this weekend?

[/quote]

I have... i also plan to reduce an Inch before the day is out too!

Nope im not having that. Common is far from ''mediocre''.

Awards

BET Awards

2006: Best Male Hip-Hop Artist, Nominated

2003: Video of the Year ("Love of My Life (Ode to Hip-Hop)"), Won

2003: Viewer''s Choice ("Love of My Life (Ode to Hip-Hop)"), Nominated

2003: Best Collaboration ("Love of My Life (Ode to Hip-Hop)"), Nominated

BET Hip Hop Awards

2006: Element Award- Lyricist of the Year, Won

2006: Hip-Hop Video of the Year ("Testify"), Nominated

2007: Lyricist of the Year, Won

2007: CD of the Year: "Finding Forever", Won

2007: Best Hip Hop Video: "The People", Nominated

2007: Best Live Performance, Nominated

2007: MVP Of The Year, Nominated

Black Reel Awards

2003: Best Film Song ("Love of My Life (Ode to Hip-Hop)"), Won

Grammy Awards

2008: Best Rap Performance by Duo or Group ("Southside"), Won

2008: Best Rap Album (Finding Forever), Nominated

2008: Best Rap Solo Performance ("The People"), Nominated

2006: Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group ("The Corner"), Nominated

2006: Best Rap/Sung Collaboration ("They Say"), Nominated

2006: Best Rap Album (Be), Nominated

2006: Best Rap Solo Performance ("Testify"), Nominated

2003: Best Song Written for a Motion Picture/Television Movie ("Love of My Life (An Ode to Hip-Hop)"), Nominated

2003: Best R&B Song ("Love of My Life (An Ode to Hip-Hop)"), Won

2003: Best Urban/Alternative Performance ("Love of My Life (Ode to Hip-Hop)"), Nominated

2001: Best Rap Solo Performance ("The Light"), Nominated

Image Awards

2006: Outstanding Music Video ("Testify"), Nominated

2006: Outstanding Male Artist, Nominated

2003: Outstanding Duo or Group ("Love of My Life (Ode to Hip-Hop)"), Nominated

2003: Outstanding Song ("Love of My Life (Ode to Hip-Hop)"), Nominated

2003: Outstanding Music Video ("Love of My Life (Ode to Hip-Hop)"), Nominated

MTV Video Music Awards

2006: Best Hip-Hop Video ("Testify"), Nominated

2005: Best Hip-Hop Video ("Go"), Nominated

2003: MTV2 Award ("Come Close"), Nominated

2001: Best Hip-Hop Video ("Geto Heaven Remix T.S.O.I. (The Sound of Illadelph)"), Nominated

Soul Train Awards

2006: Best R&B/Soul Single by a Duo or Group ("Supastar"), Nominated

2006: Best Music Video ("Testify"), Nominated

Vibe Awards

2005: Reelest Video ("The Corner"), Nominated

2008: in a relationship with Alicia Keys

Now whos mediocre.

lonnie lynn you actually are a ...................... PRAT!!

i dunno whats up with some people. your deffo the king/queen of all prats tho arent you with posts like these. IDIOT

Lynnie Lonn or whatever your name is...Will you ever just once post something that is true/worth noting?Thought not.........