Sign in to follow this  
MTV

Glenn Roeder

There is something that I dont think most ''doom mongers'' have taken into consideration when they forcast  ''firesales'' and ''relegation''. This is just as important to Roeder as it is to the club! His record is not the best and he needs to make a success of this or his career is going to slide down without a trace.

So with him selling Lewis and letting Hucks go, I am sure he did not do it on a whim. He has assembled a b ackroom staff that any championship club would want. And we look for reasons as to why he let the kitman go????

He has to get it right and he has earnt the right to have our support for the next season. I sometimes wonder why people only see the negative? We were down and out when he was appointed and I dont know one [person who would not have taken our finishing poisition then! But as soon as hindsight kicks in then some fans start to dish out all the conspiricy theory''s.

At the end of the day roeder has just as much to lose as the club. So I think we need  to give him a go. 

Good post but I only speak from my gut reaction of what of seen from Roeder since the end of January and it doesn''t bode well but I hope I''m wrong.

- But I wasn''t wrong about the last 2 managers being past it or just simply in Grants case inept.

[quote user="MTV"]

There is something that I dont think most ''doom mongers'' have taken into consideration when they forcast  ''firesales'' and ''relegation''. This is just as important to Roeder as it is to the club! His record is not the best and he needs to make a success of this or his career is going to slide down without a trace.

So with him selling Lewis and letting Hucks go, I am sure he did not do it on a whim. He has assembled a b ackroom staff that any championship club would want. And we look for reasons as to why he let the kitman go????

He has to get it right and he has earnt the right to have our support for the next season. I sometimes wonder why people only see the negative? We were down and out when he was appointed and I dont know one [person who would not have taken our finishing poisition then! But as soon as hindsight kicks in then some fans start to dish out all the conspiricy theory''s.

At the end of the day roeder has just as much to lose as the club. So I think we need  to give him a go. 

[/quote]

Spot on, I can''t see how anyone can possibly disagree with any of these comments ! ( hmm that was potentially a dumb thing to say ).