Sign in to follow this  
Disco

Physio - Gone!

Glenn is truly wielding the axe free style - Neal Reynolds has been shown the door too. More suprisingly, he''s been appointed Arsenal''s no.2 physio second to Gary Lewin [*-)]

yep - to save money - we''re gonna rent a physio out by the hour from a agency...if none available, fozzy will walk up and down the boys backs in his footy boots - extra long studs - ouch???  ow - up a bit fozzy  - yep you''re there now!!!

[quote user="Disco"]Glenn is truly wielding the axe free style - Neal Reynolds has been shown the door too. More suprisingly, he''s been appointed Arsenal''s no.2 physio second to Gary Lewin [*-)][/quote]Good for him, sounds like a move up the ladder.

[quote user="Disco"]Glenn is truly wielding the axe free style - Neal Reynolds has been shown the door too. More suprisingly, he''s been appointed Arsenal''s no.2 physio second to Gary Lewin [*-)][/quote]Why on earth has he been sacked?!He''s an amazing physio!!WTF?!

[quote user="buddhaboy"]then where has colin lewin gone?
coming here????
[/quote]

Gary Lewin''s not going anywhere and if you read the post, I''ve not suggested otherwise.

As for Colin Lewin, not sure...

I bet the golden goal sellers are ''bricking it'' at the moment!

I personally have serious doubts about Roeder being successfull at the club but the way he is getting rid of staff, the club is going through a massive turnaround and if Roeder was to leave anytime during next season then the club would really be in turmoil. It seems its going to take more than one season for Roeder to come up with the goods if thats ever going to happen.!

Much of Norwich success in the 80 and early 90''s was down to contnuity of players and staff. Roeders certainly taking a different path now, just hope he knows what hes doing!

If he has been sacked and the club want to save money they should give me a call. Ive just finished 2 years of a phyio degree so one more to go! Would be half the price of all the other physios but obviously not as good!

All i need is a magic sponge though!!!

[quote]Much of Norwich success in the 80 and early 90''s was down to contnuity of players and staff. Roeders certainly taking a different path now, just hope he knows what hes doing![/quote]

You could argue that the staff back then were good. Perhaps the staff we have now aren''t so good. I don''t know.

[quote user="Disco"]

[quote user="buddhaboy"]then where has colin lewin gone?coming here????[/quote]

Gary Lewin''s not going anywhere and if you read the post, I''ve not suggested otherwise.

As for Colin Lewin, not sure...

[/quote]i never said gary lewin was going!!!!!!i said COLIN, his brother and assistant.

If he''s leaving and going to Arsenal, surely that is a promotion - why would it have to be Roeder ''wielding the axe''? Don''t people leave jobs all the time of their own free will, when a promotion is in the offing?