Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Doncaster speaking to polish press - exclusive

when asked if we were looking at polish players im sure he said another players name before rasiak - so maybe two from Poland!

er... can someone sum up what was said, I cant hear any of the english above those subs!

Fabiańskiego is the other player we are looking at according to that article, anyone know who he is?

[quote user="ncfclad"]when asked if we were looking at polish players im sure he said another players name before rasiak - so maybe two from Poland![/quote]

using google translate the text:

"Chairman of Norwich City (II English league) Neil Doncaster is about the English stadiums and plans to transfer his team "

that sounds scary? are the canaries going to poland?

"Norwich President: We watched Fabiańskiego and the attacker with the name Rasiak "

well at least we are scouting? bit worried its doomcaster doing the scouting though!

it actually sounds like doncaster is there for some sort of consultancy role, if you listen under the dubbing on the video clips it sounds abit like one.

[quote user="bunny"]Dated the 15th..... seems like things are happening in the background indeed.[/quote]

I should hope so, it''s only a few weeks before we kick off again.

[quote user="bunny"]Dated the 15th..... seems like things are happening in the background indeed.[/quote]

I should hope so, it''s only a few weeks before we kick off again.

What part of ''Dave The Striker'' are people struggling with here? another foreign player who''ll need time to bed in? help!.[:(]