Sign in to follow this  
Lonnie Lynn (Common)

Inside Info

So I was working at Carrow Road last week and a few interesting points came up:

> Huckerby came in to the ticket office ( where i was working) and brought a season ticket for himself

> City have bid for Martin Taylor

> A stadium expansion of the city stand is on the agenda

> Fleming will be added to backroom team replacing Neil Adams

Scarily.... everything you say may well be likely... save the expansion...

147 predictions so far polar and Lonnie hasn''t got one right yet so I suppose his luck has got to change one day ! [:D]

[quote user="Polar"]Scarily.... everything you say may well be likely... save the expansion...

[/quote]

Nope, there are plans to build an extra tier on the city stand as well as the south stand, but only if we have a few seasons in the premiership. I was told this soon after we built the new south stand and it was confirmed that it will be done in the future...

[quote user="Lonnie Lynn"]So I was working at Carrow Road last week and a few interesting points came up:

> Huckerby came in to the ticket office ( where i was working) and brought a season ticket for himself

> City have bid for Martin Taylor

> A stadium expansion of the city stand is on the agenda

> Fleming will be added to backroom team replacing Neil Adams[/quote]I was working in the Villa Park ticket office and heard that Gareth Barry is staying, Villa are planning to sign Kanu and two players from Real Betis, and that Martin O''Neill is having a giant bronze bust of himself erected outside the Holte end.

Can''t see the Craig Flemming one, think he''s more interested in his own Personal Training company.

[quote user="tHeBrOKeNSeAT"]

[quote user="Polar"]Scarily.... everything you say may well be likely... save the expansion...

[/quote]

Nope, there are plans to build an extra tier on the city stand as well as the south stand, but only if we have a few seasons in the premiership. I was told this soon after we built the new south stand and it was confirmed that it will be done in the future...

[/quote]

thats common knowledge

[quote user="Lonnie Lynn Common"]So I was working at Carrow Road last week and a few interesting points came up: > Huckerby came in to the ticket office ( where i was working) and brought a season ticket for himself > City have bid for Martin Taylor > A stadium expansion of the city stand is on the agenda > Fleming will be added to backroom team replacing Neil Adams[/quote]

So what work did you do down there then?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Lonnie Lynn Common"]So I was working at Carrow Road last week and a few interesting points came up: > Huckerby came in to the ticket office ( where i was working) and brought a season ticket for himself > City have bid for Martin Taylor > A stadium expansion of the city stand is on the agenda > Fleming will be added to backroom team replacing Neil Adams[/quote]

[/quote]

The tea lady, probably.....[;)]

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol [:D]

[/quote]

[/quote]He/she is definetly lying as the tea lady was sacked the week before last for gross misconduct - Roder asked for a digestive and reieved a rich tea. 

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He/she is definetly lying as the tea lady was sacked the week before last for gross misconduct - Roder asked for a digestive and reieved a rich tea. 
[/quote]

To be fair that is a sackable offence, I mean a rich tea, pftttttttttttt digestive all the way, or hobnobs [Y]

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]gota be a chocolate digesive thought hey[:D][:D][/quote]

Well of course it''s got to be choccy digestives, unless you like dunking, then deffo plain digestives.  [:D]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Designing the new season ticket actually and writing lyrics for

[quote user="Lonnie Lynn"]Designing the new season ticket actually [/quote]Be sure to have "SUCKERS!" printed across the middle in big red letters.