Sign in to follow this  
Lonnie Lynn (Common)

Re: Who is Lonnie Lynn

Now nowt about football. I think anybody knowing of the powell brothers now a little something about football. I remember the days of Christian Karembeu ruling Europe and Makelele playing for Celta Vigo. And what about Rui-Costa''s Fiorentina team with a plethora of talent. Alexander Mostovoi, Milosevic banging em'' in for Villa, Kevin Campbell partnering Ian Wright Wright Wright up front. Michael Thomas anyone? I remember Mark Viduka at Celtic, Frank Rijkaard playing, Luis Figo being king. I remember Hakan Suker being one of the ll-time greats.

I know more about football than anybody on here. FACT

You also know a lot more about posting complete crap on here than anyone FACT.

(By the way, saying FACT at the end of an opinion doesn''t make it any more plausible. It''s complete BS and you know it).

[quote] user="Lonnie Lynn (Common)"]Now nowt about football. I think anybody knowing of the powell brothers now a little something about football. I remember the days of Christian Karembeu ruling Europe and Makelele playing for Celta Vigo. And what about Rui-Costa''s Fiorentina team with a plethora of talent. Alexander Mostovoi, Milosevic banging em'' in for Villa, Kevin Campbell partnering Ian Wright Wright Wright up front. Michael Thomas anyone? I remember Mark Viduka at Celtic, Frank Rijkaard playing, Luis Figo being king. I remember Hakan Suker being one of the ll-time greats. I know more about football than anybody on here. FACT[/quote]

what a complete idiot. I could run through a list of footballers I remember doesnt mean I know the most about football. And im 16!

gotta try a lil harder than that to prove you know ''more about football than anyone else on here''.