Sign in to follow this  
YArmy

If you are so concerned about signings contact Gunny direct.

[quote user="Mole"]

No, but if you want to implore Peter Cullum to save us.....

Peter.Cullum@towergate.co.uk

I am not called Mole for nothing, lets just say that I am on the inside and I have had enough!

And also apologies, Bryan''s email is bryan.gunn@ncfc-canaries.co.uk, the original had a space in the wrong place.

[/quote]

Hm not sure this is a good idea, he has already stated that he is not interested yet and too much pushing might have a negative effect.

But if you really are on the inside and not a Binner then what about the Turnips?  Sorry Turners?

What about them? They have no actual money to invest, and with the current financial climate that is not likely to change anytime soon.

[quote user="Mole"]

No, but if you want to implore Peter Cullum to save us.....Peter.Cullum@towergate.co.ukI am not called Mole for nothing, lets just say that I am on the inside and I have had enough!And also apologies, Bryan''s email is bryan.gunn@ncfc-canaries.co.uk, the original had a space in the wrong place.[/quote]How can people be concerned about signings when the transfer window isn''t even opened yet ?

What are you hoping to achieve by giving Gunny''s e-mail address out ?

Do you really believe that giving us Peter Cullum''s e-mail will push him into throwing a few million our way ?

Sorry. I just don''t get it !  [:S] 

They are correct emails but like lappinitup I cannot really see what you hope to achieve, the club (Gunny) will be no more revealing than Doncaster and Peter Cullum will not appreciate a thousand emails begging for money!

Peter Cullum would be interested if he felt that Delia Smith had lost public support.

I cannot say anymore, but like many posters on here I am a true fan and am fed up with the direction our club is going in. Come August 31st you may want to act if you like.

Until Mr/Mrs/Miss Mole tells us something we might not be able to guess ourselves (eg Cullum), or already know (eg Gunn), I for on won''t believe that they know anything more than the rest of us.

[quote user="Mole"]

Peter Cullum would be interested if he felt that Delia Smith had lost public support.

I cannot say anymore, but like many posters on here I am a true fan and am fed up with the direction our club is going in. Come August 31st you may want to act if you like.

[/quote]

Why don''t you wait until then before posting this then?

[quote user="lappinitup"]I gotta ask ! Have you been sacked by the club recently ?   [*-)][/quote]

Does sound a bit bitter and twisted perhaps, maybe a certain northern Radio Norfolk pundit?

[quote user="Mole"]

[/quote]

Interesting but unlikely

[quote user="Mole"]

[/quote]

August 31st will be to late, if we fail to spend some money on decent players this summer we will be relegated, it really is that simple. Delia Smith lost my support many years ago, she had taken the club as far as she could as soon as we got promoted and has spent the last 3 years taking us backwards.

[quote user="Mole"]

No, but if you want to implore Peter Cullum to save us.....

Peter.Cullum@towergate.co.uk

I am not called Mole for nothing, lets just say that I am on the inside and I have had enough!

And also apologies, Bryan''s email is bryan.gunn@ncfc-canaries.co.uk, the original had a space in the wrong place.

[/quote]

dude are you trying to be clever, because this isnt very funny!

you wouldnt like it if someone gave your email adress out to the whole internet!

but im guessing that your not important enuff "inside"the club to have your own email adress???

anyways what makes you think peter or bryan are going to listen to u moaning anyway??

Can''t believe anybody would fall for this mole stuff.  He posted 2 widely available mail addresses and people start to think he really is a mole. lol

Don''t be made to look the fool by a binner.

Can you please get the name and e-mail for whoever is in charge of barclay end beverages.   I''m sure the food in Delia''s restaurant and hospitality areas is faboulous but the beer in the ''real supporters'' areas is dreadful - and I for one intend to complain, not that anyone will listen but there we are.  Notice at half time the amount of people supping on their pint with that expression of '' why in the good lord''s name am I drinking this filth''. 

[quote user="AndyJR"]Can you please get the name and e-mail for whoever is in charge of barclay end beverages.   I''m sure the food in Delia''s restaurant and hospitality areas is faboulous but the beer in the ''real supporters'' areas is dreadful - and I for one intend to complain, not that anyone will listen but there we are.  Notice at half time the amount of people supping on their pint with that expression of '' why in the good lord''s name am I drinking this filth''. 

[/quote]Canary catering are meant to clean the pipes between EVERY Match day - if not the beer stays in the pipes and festers. So even if you draw it off the good beer is flowing through dirty pipes. It''s a pain in the ass job and takes ages so I would imagine only some of them are done properly or they don''t want to pay someone to do it as to do it properly it takes a day for the whole stadium.I know because I''ve done it twice until i found someone to pay to do it for me. :-)

[quote user="AndyJR"]Notice at half time the amount of people supping on their pint with that expression of '' why in the good lord''s name am I drinking this filth''.  [/quote]Only outnumbered by the number of people at half time with that expression of "why in the good lord''s name am I watching this rubbish."

dont gardeners wrap shovels round Moles heads to keep them out of the garden???? im just going to the shed....

jas :)

[quote user="Mole"]bryan.gunn@ ncfc-canaries.co.uk[/quote]   I hope he is better at answering emails than he is at returning telephone calls.

[quote user="lappinitup"]I gotta ask ! Have you been sacked by the club recently ?   [*-)][/quote]

If he has then he''s lucky to escape and can say whatever he likes on here now [:D]

Welcome Mole

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

Does sound a bit bitter and twisted perhaps, maybe a certain northern Radio Norfolk pundit?

[/quote]

I''ll guess at the kit man or chief scout??