Sign in to follow this  
beachball

Rats and sinking ships

[quote user="beachball"]A Rat normally leaves a sinking ship, we must have the only one whose staying,hope he can swim?[/quote]

Another 30 seconds of my life wasted.  Thanks.

[quote user="beachball"]A Rat normally leaves a sinking ship, we must have the only one whose staying,hope he can swim?[/quote]

Blimey change the record, getting a tad boring now.  So you don''t like GR, Im sure he''s very upset lol.  Get over it already [:)]

[img]http://www.hantak.com/images/picard.jpg[/img]

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[img]http://www.hantak.com/images/picard.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

lol that''s how I felt when I read this topic, well obviously not bald, but felt like OMG don''t people ever give up with the anti GR poop

ive got that picture on my desk at work.. i have written "Just another succesful day in Customer Services" on the bottom... god i love the public!

[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/caireyhunt/shutupfool.jpg[/IMG]  [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/caireyhunt/magicgun_A.gif[/IMG]

answer me 2 questions Beachball....

1. Do you WANT Roeder to fail?

and

2. If u answer yes to the above does that mean u want the club in League 1?

Yes would be delighted if he failed but hopefully we will see the light before his actions send us into freefall.The man is wrong for this club in my opinion and until such time as he has gone I will continue to express an opinion. If by going into League 1 the club changes and certain people leave so be it. This club is tighter than a ducks arse and some of you are deluded if you think that Ratty is the answer. He will be gone by christmas and another fight for survival will begin-sometimes you need to go back to go forward. .

so you would happily see us go down and risk administration and the clubs very existence just to see Roeder leave?

Pillock! absolute Pillock!

You''re screen name is unfair; I''ve witnessed superior intellectual capacity from even the cheapest seaside leisure equipment.

Typical reply.You asked me a question and because its not the answer you want you scream abuse.Roeder has got rid of some decent people who had Norwich city in their blood and who will still be supporting the club long after Roeder has gone.If you believe he is ok thats fine but leave me to have an opinion. We have no players no medical staff  and no money and i listen to who we are going to sign. The bad times are on their way and the only thing that might have helped would have been some spirit but he got rid of that as well

ive got that picture on my desk at work.. i have written "Just another succesful day in Customer Services" on the bottom... god i love the public!

[/quote]

I''m sure they love you too.

[/quote]

...... and, from the attitude revealed in your post, I bet the "public" just loves you too. The problem with people like you is you forget that you, too, are a member of the public and presumably have to put up with the same crap, frustrating service that all members of the public have to experience on a daily basis today. Or do customer service providers like you have some special sort of ID code which secures special treatment over and above membesr of the public ?

[quote user="beachball"]Typical reply.You asked me a question and because its not the answer you want you scream abuse.Roeder has got rid of some decent people who had Norwich city in their blood and who will still be supporting the club long after Roeder has gone.If you believe he is ok thats fine but leave me to have an opinion. We have no players no medical staff  and no money and i listen to who we are going to sign. The bad times are on their way and the only thing that might have helped would have been some spirit but he got rid of that as well[/quote]

I''ll ask you a question then my inflatable friend......

Why did you change your name from Sandboy?

Somebody said something about Sandboy a few weeks ago, I can''t remember what it was..................

But it will come to me in time.

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1211067/ShowPost.aspx

Surely a former player would have better things to do with his time than post juvenile trash on message boards.

It''s not like he''s an office worker or something.

[quote user="The customer is always right."][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

...... and, from the attitude revealed in your post, I bet the "public" just loves you too. The problem with people like you is you forget that you, too, are a member of the public and presumably have to put up with the same crap, frustrating service that all members of the public have to experience on a daily basis today. Or do customer service providers like you have some special sort of ID code which secures special treatment over and above membesr of the public ?

[/quote]

its ignorant customers who think that screaming ranting and raving will get them what they want.. its amazing what a polite Please and thank you can do...

yes i am a member of the public and i treat people in Shops and Customer Service roles how i expect to be treated myself.. which is with respect.. acting a Tit wont get you any where, wont get you want you want and will make someone even less likely to help you.

something tells me you fit into that category from reading your post "people like you".. what are "people like me" A robot on the end of the phone there to listen to abuse and be patronised? A smug little git there to goad you.... the customer Services person is not the company... they are a human being.. if u have a beef with a company complain to the managing Director...

Most Cheif Execs and MD''s cant tell their arse from their elbow when it comes to the company.. they are there just to bring in the profits and have little, if any understanding of how certain areas of business work... you can usually get EXACTLY what you want by complinaing to the very top.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="The customer is always right."][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

its ignorant customers who think that screaming ranting and raving will get them what they want.. its amazing what a polite Please and thank you can do...

yes i am a member of the public and i treat people in Shops and Customer Service roles how i expect to be treated myself.. which is with respect.. acting a Tit wont get you any where, wont get you want you want and will make someone even less likely to help you.

something tells me you fit into that category from reading your post "people like you".. what are "people like me" A robot on the end of the phone there to listen to abuse and be patronised? A smug little git there to goad you.... the customer Services person is not the company... they are a human being.. if u have a beef with a company complain to the managing Director...

Most Cheif Execs and MD''s cant tell their arse from their elbow when it comes to the company.. they are there just to bring in the profits and have little, if any understanding of how certain areas of business work... you can usually get EXACTLY what you want by complinaing to the very top.

[/quote]Bad customer service is what makes Britian great.  Please let''s not hand out abuse to bad customer service, it''s part of our heritage, in the blood.  I''m all for dreadful customer service.

"its amazing what a polite Please and thank you can do..."Yeah I do,  you get get told BS and lies, but in a more pleasant atmosphere.

[quote user="beachball"]Typical reply.You asked me a question and because its not the answer you want you scream abuse.Roeder has got rid of some decent people who had Norwich city in their blood and who will still be supporting the club long after Roeder has gone.If you believe he is ok thats fine but leave me to have an opinion. We have no players no medical staff  and no money and i listen to who we are going to sign. The bad times are on their way and the only thing that might have helped would have been some spirit but he got rid of that as well[/quote]

Just to add my opinion here:

1) Am absolutely certain that Glenn Roeder is aware when the season starts and also the fact that he needs 11 players out on the pitch to do a job, plus players in reserve.

2) When the club were getting rid of the medical staff, no doubt they were not aware that Neal Reynolds was about to move to Arsenal. Also am certain the club will be aware they need to replace these people.

3) I am concerned too as to where this club is going, but I am prepared to give the benefit of the doubt, until proved otherwise that the Management of this club are doing the right things in terms of preparation for next season and beyond.

You are entitled to your opposite opinions, however I am more inclined to go with somebody who has over 30 years experience of working for a football club.

If come the start of the season we do not have 11 players on the pitch, 5 players on the subs bench and only a girl guide with a basic first aid badge, then yes we should panic!

[quote user="Chunky"]

Just to add my opinion here:

1) Am absolutely certain that Glenn Roeder is aware when the season starts and also the fact that he needs 11 players out on the pitch to do a job, plus players in reserve.

2) When the club were getting rid of the medical staff, no doubt they were not aware that Neal Reynolds was about to move to Arsenal. Also am certain the club will be aware they need to replace these people.

3) I am concerned too as to where this club is going, but I am prepared to give the benefit of the doubt, until proved otherwise that the Management of this club are doing the right things in terms of preparation for next season and beyond.

You are entitled to your opposite opinions, however I am more inclined to go with somebody who has over 30 years experience of working for a football club.

If come the start of the season we do not have 11 players on the pitch, 5 players on the subs bench and only a girl guide with a basic first aid badge, then yes we should panic!

[/quote]

Brilliant post and well put. 

I just wish Sandboy or whatever his name is now would at least give GR a chance.  But as he basically put he wants rid of GR and if that means the club going to div 1 and possibly going into adminisration then sobeit.  An attitude that stinks of binner to me, but there you go and it''s just IMHO.

[quote user="beachball"]A Rat normally leaves a sinking ship, we must have the only one whose staying,hope he can swim?[/quote]When he eventually does scuttle South and swims back across the Thames, lets hope he has Grant and Worthington under each arm!

[quote user="inch_high"]I smell a binner.[/quote]

I smell a Tw*t, and he''s round and belongs in the sea.

[quote user="beachball"]

Yes would be delighted if he failed but hopefully we will see the light before his actions send us into freefall.The man is wrong for this club in my opinion and until such time as he has gone I will continue to express an opinion. If by going into League 1 the club changes and certain people leave so be it. This club is tighter than a ducks arse and some of you are deluded if you think that Ratty is the answer. He will be gone by christmas and another fight for survival will begin-sometimes you need to go back to go forward. .

[/quote]

excuse my french but your a F***ING IDIOT man. get a life!! i actually do hate people like you.

change the record. go support the binners. or go and slit your rists if your that depressed. and do it quick because you are p**sing people off on here.