Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Donny star goes to Derby for money!!!

Sorry, it was just a case of no loyalty and money talks once again.

And more to the point I thought this guy looked a decent player in the playoffs.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

Sorry, it was just a case of no loyalty and money talks once again.

And more to the point I thought this guy looked a decent player in the playoffs.

[/quote]

oh i see [:D]

[quote user="ncfclad"]

http://www.doncasterroversfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/0,,10329~1321057,00.html

Its quite rare that you see club statements mentioning that the player moves for money.

[/quote]

You can tell they''re somewhat bitter can''t you, think he can look forward to a bit of stick when Derby play Doncaster next season.

Still fair play to them, plain speech, like it, and looks like they''re detemined to try and replace him, our Board take note!

You show me any football player who moves for any other reason than money and I''ll show you a big fat liar.

[quote user="MTV"]You show me any football player who moves for any other reason than money and I''ll show you a big fat liar.[/quote]

Darren Huckerby... NEXT!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="MTV"]You show me any football player who moves for any other reason than money and I''ll show you a big fat liar.[/quote]

Darren Huckerby... NEXT!

[/quote]

lol well said  [:D]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Darren Huckerby... NEXT!

[/quote]

Sadly pretty much the exception that proves the rule though.....

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="ncfclad"]

http://www.doncasterroversfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/0,,10329~1321057,00.html

Its quite rare that you see club statements mentioning that the player moves for money.

[/quote]

You can tell they''re somewhat bitter can''t you, think he can look forward to a bit of stick when Derby play Doncaster next season.

Still fair play to them, plain speech, like it, and looks like they''re detemined to try and replace him, our Board take note!

[/quote]

He''s a bit of a Local Legend who they nicked out of the Conference League.  The Doncaster message boards appear to be in "Absolutely Shocked", "Totally Gutted" mood...............

I believe this happens at other clubs as well.

Ok I''ll give you Hucks, but pretty much everyone would take the dosh (I would thats for sure). It has nothing to do with loyalty, everyone wants as much as they can get for they work they do.

As ''Cal'' famously wrote on another site, he would sell his mother for a good story. Same principle. (that made me chuckle btw Cal!)