Sign in to follow this  
james norwich

Neil Adams & Canary Call

Will Neil retain his job with BBC Radio Norfolk if he continues to pronounce Cureton as Curtain? When Messrs Coleman and Motson have spent hours ensuring correct pronounciation of players across the globe our Neil struggles with a home grown talent....

[quote user="james norwich"]Will Neil retain his job with BBC Radio Norfolk if he continues to pronounce Cureton as Curtain? When Messrs Coleman and Motson have spent hours ensuring correct pronounciation of players across the globe our Neil struggles with a home grown talent....[/quote]Think you might just find Adams does that on purpose James.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="james norwich"]Will Neil retain his job with BBC Radio Norfolk if he continues to pronounce Cureton as Curtain? When Messrs Coleman and Motson have spent hours ensuring correct pronounciation of players across the globe our Neil struggles with a home grown talent....[/quote]

Think you might just find Adams does that on purpose James.

[/quote]

um probably not on purpose i should think his accent has something to do with it[;)]

He does do it on purpose.  Adams said on air, that when they were at Norwich together (few years back) it was Jamie''s nickname of sorts.

[quote user="2nd Wizard"]He does do it on purpose.  Adams said on air, that when they were at Norwich together (few years back) it was Jamie''s nickname of sorts.[/quote]Indeed he did!! 

[quote user="james norwich"]Neil should pronounce it correct, joke or not, it''s unprofessional.[/quote]

sack him[:D]

James if Worthless is you hero perhaps you should learn to spell his name right. (btw it''s t0sser)

if jeremy kyle came within 3 metres of me i think i would seriously consider suicide