Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Re: UFO sighting?

DDD - Looginto-the-eyes, nodaroundthe-eyes, into the eyes, yoorunder.* Click ! *Step away from the monitor.  It''s not that important.  It''s only a message board.  The thread, if ignored, will soon slip out of view.When I click my fingers, you will feel a whole lot better.   * Click ! *You''re back in the room.

Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox

I think that sort of foul and abusive comment is totally unjustified and unfair, I thought it was funny, but never the less I accept that most people probably dont find it funny, but I have done nothing wrong, its not like I have posted loads of posts like this and it is now your fault its back at the top as it was you who responded.

[quote user="inch_high"]DDD, hang in there mate he''ll be back at school next week.[/quote]

I am 24, what is the big deal, he is the one being abusive to me, not the other way round.

[quote user="2nd Wizard"]*You''re[/quote]

Is it just me that finds it amuzing that wizard said nothing about the post but simply picked up on a grammatical error!  

[quote user="The Colonel"]

[quote user="2nd Wizard"]*You''re[/quote]

Is it just me that finds it amuzing that wizard said nothing about the post but simply picked up on a grammatical error!  

[/quote]It was an attempt of irony at DDD over-reacting.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

[quote user="inch_high"]DDD, hang in there mate he''ll be back at school next week.[/quote]

I am 24, what is the big deal, he is the one being abusive to me, not the other way round.

[/quote]

lmao. dont worry mate. they all think their well funny when they come out with their ''dont worry he will be back at school soon''. because thats WELL offensive..

get a life - who cares if their 10 or 80 IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO THIS MESSAGEBOARD,

its old, boring and makes you look more stupid than the person you are saying it to.

[quote user="ipswichrscum"][quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

lmao. dont worry mate. they all think their well funny when they come out with their ''dont worry he will be back at school soon''. because thats WELL offensive..

get a life - who cares if their 10 or 80 IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO THIS MESSAGEBOARD,

its old, boring and makes you look more stupid than the person you are saying it to.

[/quote]

yeah quite right ipswicharescum. first sensible post and comment ive heard from you for years [:D]

DDD, may I suggest you wash your box out with soap, and your mouth at the same time? Completely uncalled for.

Also spotted were Roger Munby dressed as Commander Straker, Delia as Lieutenant Gay Ellis, Glenn as Paul Foster - and the Chief Exec as space junk.  

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]

BEAKER IM NOT TAKING NO CRAP FROM U ANYMORE

[/quote]

ooooohhhh aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhh BEAKER boi u cud b in trouble

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]

[/quote]

Sorry to inform, but thats a "double negative" thus meaning that you will be taking crap from me in the future.

Best Wishes,

Beaker

xxxx

mate i''m just a fisherman, i use a spear carved out of wood or if i forget my spear i use my teeth as i camoflauge myself into the water

[quote user="Beaker"][quote user="NegativeVibes"]

[/quote]

Sorry to inform, but thats a "double negative" thus meaning that you will be taking crap from me in the future.

Best Wishes,

Beaker

xxxx

[/quote]

Buggar, you''ve got me there son!! [:|]