Sign in to follow this  
Intenso

Wilnis was right

The bitterness and sour grapes of the Ipswich local papers continues, with the claim that on the strength of Norwich showing an interest in two players Fabian Winis was correct in stating the Canaries needed fifteen players. The writer then goes on to ''prove'' his point by mentioning that Norwich had released Roberts, Crichton and Easton.
What a sad bunch of losers they must be to repeat this laughable claim as headline news. The writer concerned has also given exclusives like Norwich are £30m in debt and their share issue was a flop ( what did this make the Tractor Boy''s effort ). He has an egotistical habit of saying you read it here first ( Curbishley for West Ham ! ) but in truth most of his inside information could be read on TV teletext news.

bitter doesn''t even describe it fully intenso

remember the non appearance of news concerning our derby win?

and where did the info come concerning our 30m debt, and what does that make them, financial geniuses of the year?

people in glass houses and all that ..............

it is a shame their paper always seems to highlight others supposed shortcomings and totally ignores their own, if i were an ipswich fan i would be praying for promotion and even if they do go up, the restrictions placed on them due to their owing so much money will be immense, yes, some of them are bitter because we have taken the title and therefore more news coverage then them, that is life, i am sure they will welcome the attention they get outside ipswich during the play off games

and as for wilnis being right, he was expressing his own opinion, whatever you might think of it, and the writer of the piece should acknowledge that. Opinion is not necessarily fact.

We can have a really good chuckle when the mighty Hammers put them in their place.

But best not to get too wound up about local press, their readers will not be particularly happy if their Hacks started writing what a splendid effort the City charge has been, it only stokes the fires of jealousy that will eminate from the Blues.

You would think they would be bold enough to admit the best team won. Even Potato Head the other week was singing huckerbys praises.

In the end it just makes them look bitter and twisted.....which they are.

I am a strong believer that the people at the Evening Star are absolute *******!!!! I don''t plan to so it to other Binners fans but I thoroughly hope they get their cumupence when they cock up the play-offs. God bless the Evening News!! We don''t know how lucky we are!

I heard the following story...

Wilnis went into a Italian restaurant with his team mates to celebrate getting into the playoffs. When the waitress asked him if he''d like his pizza cut into 8 slices. He replied "No thanks, cut it into 4 slices - I''m not feeling that hungry"

I couldn''t have enjoyed this season more thoroughly, including seeing most Ipswich fans totally bitter and twisted. Bad losers or what, I bet they smash their tennis racquets up or throw playstation control pads at the wall when they get beaten.

I''m sure if everything was reversed the Evening News or Pinkun would never stoop to these pathetic levels.

May the best team win in the playoffs. (That''s West Ham by the way).

Someone I know works with a S-T holder at Poorman Road, and bitter doesn''t even come close to a comment he made on Tuesday morning. He was apparently ''disgusted'' to see so many fanatical people on his tv, out in the streets of Norwich on Monday evening, behaving like demented morons as if at a mass political rally! ''Excuse me'', I thought, but isn''t the word ''fan'' actually short for fanatic? And anyway, not one single one of us is going to apologise for wanting to show very publically how much we think of our team and of what they have achieved during this glorious season! In fact, keep those sour grapes going Ipswich fans and they will merely keep feeding our delicious habit of doing so!

Lets be honest they have the second worst defence in league they have scored loads but they will not get past west ham anyway and where does wilnis play? in defence

I hope they stay down and the debt just keeps going up I know i am nasty but honest.