Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

couple of norwich fans from down the pub

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]

[quote user="DisorientatedCanary"]im pretty sure we''ve all seen that a thousand times.........[/quote]

No, I haven''t. It''s funny though.

[/quote]

meh [:P]

an awful effort at the norfolk and suffolk accent, the first one sounded west country and i dont know what the second was, on the talk of accents is there anything worse than wolverhampton or dudley?

obviously the hilarious Soccer AM thinks we have a large fanbase in Somerset...

A couple of Wolves fans[Z][Z] walked into a pub[B][B] with stunning girls on their arms[Y][Y]

The barman[Z][B] said..........................

Nice Tattoos lads [:S][:#][*]

A bloke from Wolverhampton walks into a Tie Rack and says to the owner "I''d like to buy a tie please" The owner says "Would you like a kipper tie" The guy says "Yes please, white with two sugars"

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]an awful effort at the norfolk and suffolk accent, the first one sounded west country and i dont know what the second was, on the talk of accents is there anything worse than wolverhampton or dudley?[/quote]

They were attempts at Norfolk accents. They were supposed to be Norwich fans. I think you missed the joke.

First time i''ve seen that, very amusing.

[quote user="archer4721"]

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]an awful effort at the norfolk and suffolk accent, the first one sounded west country and i dont know what the second was, on the talk of accents is there anything worse than wolverhampton or dudley?[/quote]

They were attempts at Norfolk accents. They were supposed to be Norwich fans. I think you missed the joke.

First time i''ve seen that, very amusing.

[/quote]

i get the joke but at least make a good attempt at doing it correctly

[quote user="Grando"]obviously the hilarious Soccer AM thinks we have a large fanbase in Somerset...[/quote]

lol just shows how daft they are, the Norfolk accent sounds nothing like a West Country accent, and the only thing funny about that is they also think we chant ''''Canaries''''.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Grando"]obviously the hilarious Soccer AM thinks we have a large fanbase in Somerset...[/quote]

lol just shows how daft they are, the Norfolk accent sounds nothing like a West Country accent, and the only thing funny about that is they also think we chant ''''Canaries''''.

[/quote]

They probably dont think that you can see that it was a joke chant

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Some serious humour by-passes on here.

Its funny coz its true.

[quote user="archer4721"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Its funny coz its true.

[/quote]

No the difference is I have a fantastic sense of humour, well I humour you and that has to make me humerous does it not?  [:D][;)][:P]

[quote user="archer4721"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Its funny coz its true.

[/quote]

it isnt true people from Norfolk have Somerset accents

[quote user="ncfc_chris"][quote user="archer4721"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Its funny coz its true.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am starting to think more and more archer is a closet binner, he now thinks people from Norfolk have west country accents lol and we go around chanting canaries [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="ncfc_chris"][quote user="archer4721"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Its funny coz its true.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am starting to think more and more archer is a closet binner, he now thinks people from Norfolk have west country accents lol and we go around chanting canaries [:D]

[/quote]

Its true that I''m embarressed by Delia.

I still cringe when i think of Man city Half time! Don''t you??!

[quote user="YellowRages"]A bloke from Wolverhampton walks into a Tie Rack and says to the owner "I''d like to buy a tie please" The owner says "Would you like a kipper tie" The guy says "Yes please, white with two sugars"[/quote]

Lol, good one.