Sign in to follow this  
blacko

Vote for IWAN

Five Lives vote for veteran player of the year. Iwan has 5% of the vote at the moment. Here''s the link http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/ takes 5 seconds. Do it for the man!

Guest CFrost
Lol I have voted more than once Morty.... ;o)

Come on, get voting - Iwan is currently in FIFTH place, behind Tinnion, Djorkaeff, Nigel Martyn, and even Les Ferdinand!!! If you can get out on the streets of Norwich to cheer the team, you can get voting for Iwan - so far only 641 have, so there''s at least another 20,000 votes out there.

Do it now, at www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive

Done

Yep - come on everyone, lets get our good ol'' boy up to number 1.

You can vote more than once if you go into your temporary internet files and delete the bbc cookie from your hard drive that says you have voted. I have 3 times.

IWAN IWAN

Now 14% and climbing, still 600 votes behind Tinnion. The Bristol boys must have made a campaign to get him to win it already, but Iwan is closing the gap. Get voting.

How did you vote more than once ''The Other Mrs Roberts''?

I''ve voted once already but I''ve gone back in using the same hyperlink as above and it won''t let me vote again.

Iwan is now only 500 votes behind the new leader Djorkaeff. C''mon eveyone!!!

Guest CFrost
Use different computers Jonzey! Plus I''m getting all my friends who perhaps dont support Norwich to vote too.
And the other day you could vote by email which I did more than once, so I''m not sure if that counts or not too, or whether that was just like to get him in to the final. Either way Ive voted many times, and will continue to do so.

I''ve voted 15 times now, will do more later!! Heres how to :-
Cast your vote
Come out of 5 live site
Look at top of screen
Find "tools" , click on it
Select "delete cookies"
You can now go back and vote again!!!

Keep it low.

I''ve found a better way to get more votes on. Delete cookies and leave website before returning. Although Tinnion is powering away now with 800 more votes:(

Although if everybody on the Pinkun site gets 10 votes in at least Iwan is bound to win.

Guest CFrost
I cant do what you said morty. I go tools but thers nothing that says turn off cookies.

And how do delete cookies Jonzey?

????????

I wanna make sure Iwan wins.

Sorry Mrs Roberts after you click on tools select "internet options" the delete cookies button is in there. Sorry again that i missed that vital step out earlier!! Happy voting, I''m on about 30 so far!!!

Lets get real here ! , Iwan would , no doubt , appreciate the votes , but he is at the end of his football career , he`s been a good servant to the club , and deserves a good financial send off ............. hopefully this will be forthcoming ? .. to do so will generate a feel good factor , and further foster the good team spirit and togetherness that has succeeded for us this year ...........never underate those factors...................

To those that are interested.

I''m not quite sure if this is working or not but this morning Iwans total seems to be going up rather rapidly. Hurrah!

What I did last night is spend a little time ''decoding'' the voting page.

It seems that the URL that actually casts a vote is as follows

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/polling/poll.pl?subject=168746&profile=veteran&category=fivelive&choice=6&ok.x=0&ok.y=0

However, it only seems to work if the cookie that logs if you have voted is in the right condition.

This is what I did today

Delete the bbc.co.uk cookie
Make a regular vote through the proper pages
When the result graphic is shown then enter the url above and go
A page is shown that is only the bar chart
I keep hitting go to action the vote URL and hey presto the numbers go up (not instantly as it seems to take a few seconds to register).

Now either there are a load of people out there voting for Iwan or this is working - when I started Iwan was in 3rd place by a margin of 20 votes - its now 200 - either way the Big Man is on the march and only 800 behind Big Les and a further 400 or so to Tinion!

Voting ends at 8.30am on 17th May so still plenty of time.

Hate to say this, but you may have well written Chinese. But he is up to 18%!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest CFrost
Lol I''m cheating and doing all these different methods and the votes go up by 5 each time however wo far the % is staying the same!! Hope its ok.

God I hope we dont get found out....

Guest CFrost
Has anyone else notcied that when we vote, its not just Iwans that go up but all the rest as well!!! Hmmm.

It will be fine Mrs Roberts, I don''t think we''ll be going to jail for this particular web crime!! If we can pull off a win for the gap toothed welshman it will be almost as funny as the Ipswich share prospectus scam, how I laughed as I threw that in the bin!!

This has become an obsession, I haven''t got any work done since yesterday, I''ve got a mountain of paper on my desk now. But it''s worth it as Roberts is now on 21% ahead of Les Ferdinand and just 500 votes behind Tinnion, and closing. Send e-mails to everybody you know and get them to vote 10 times!!!!!

Gibber, gibber.

p.s Another way to delete cookies is through your hard drive/ documents and settings / administrator / cookies. Be careful to not delete the pinkun cookie otherwise you''ll have to keep logging in to post replies. Close and reopen the Five Live website for every vote whilst deleting the relevant cookies.

GO ON MY SON!!!

We''re up to 2nd and closing in fast on Tinnion.

Iwan may only have 21% so far but he must have had about 80% of votes cast today.

My mouse click finger is aching!!

Only another 3 days to go....

LOL

Guest CFrost
Lol I know its not a crime, but what I mean is, if they find out were cheating and that they might suspend the votes so Iwan wont have a chance at winning. Thats all I''m worried about.

Plus do you see what I mean about other votes going up as well?

Yep, it seems the Bristol City fans are trying to get their man the win by being sneaky and underhanded and voting more than once!!! Come on Iwan fans, there can be only one winner, get voting!!!

Don''t worry T O M R, Roberts votes are going up five times more quickly now than any other player. It''s not cheating, Norwich fans just care more about their legends. and any way, the Bristol fans must be doing exactly the same thing, who''s ever heard of Tinnion? We''ve just got to beat them at their own game.

Guest CFrost
Lol this is getting addictive...

Yeah they must being the same for Tinnion- whoever the hell he is. I had never heard of him until now.

HE SHOOTS - HE SCORES!!!

WE TAKE THE LEAD!!

E-I-E-I-E-I-O UP THE VETERANS LEAGUE WE GO!!

In a while it might be time to ease off a little - but we need to keep an eye on Tinnion.

Web Team - please dont blow our cover until Monday ;-) Or are you all joining in the fun!