Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

NAME THAT TEAM - Swansea (h) 1998

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]

couldnt think of right mid,

[/quote]

Was here in a different capacity not that long ago.. unless u mean the winger... who was fleet of foot and still lives locally.

jas :)

The team I grew up with and I still can''t bloody spell that crazy left wingers name...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

what a team!

how the hell did we ever survive in the division with that shambles?!

[/quote]

the late 90''s were a strange time, we had some outstanding players we could only dream of having now yet we also had lots of cheap flops

Just missing the welshmans partner upfront and the left wing. This is very frustrating. I shall get no work done today!!

well i thought it was our welshman who was here a rather long tme but it''s not. Another welshman apart from the little fella soon to be a captain and the big fella mentioned above? Baffled. Need another clue.

[quote user="jimbob"]Just missing the welshmans partner upfront and the left wing. This is very frustrating. I shall get no work done today!![/quote]Striker = Played out of position, think apostrophes

[quote user="Fellas"]The team I grew up with and I still can''t bloody spell that crazy left wingers name...
[/quote]

yh lol i typed it into google what i thought and it corrected it

aghhhh. My brain hurts. I shal have to give up soon.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Who''s the left-back? Got all the rest...[/quote]

did a crucial thing meaning we didnt reach the premiership not long ago...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="ipswichrscum"]

couldnt think of right mid,

[/quote]

Was here in a different capacity not that long ago.. unless u mean the winger... who was fleet of foot and still lives locally.

[/quote]

i didnt mean the right sided centre mid. i did mean the winger yes. still cant guess from your clue.

need the right winger, the left sided striker and the left sided central midfielder

The centre forward partnering the flying welshman isn''t the most popular ex-canary around. Hope that helps.

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]

i didnt mean the right sided centre mid. i did mean the winger yes. still cant guess from your clue.

need the right winger, the left sided striker and the left sided central midfielder

[/quote]First two are left wingers who came up through the youth system. For the last one either think of the goalkeeper or our last manager.

hallelujah!!! Got em.

[quote user="Icecream Snow"][quote user="ipswichrscum"]

[/quote]

First two are left wingers who came up through the youth system. For the last one either think of the goalkeeper or our last manager.
[/quote]

thanks, but the centre mid i need to get is not our ex-manager I allready have that one. its the other one. unless both centre mids have managed us which I doubt.

still cant get right wing or striker.. hmm

[quote user="ipswichrscum"][quote user="Icecream Snow"][quote user="ipswichrscum"]

[/quote]

First two are left wingers who came up through the youth system. For the last one either think of the goalkeeper or our last manager.
[/quote]

thanks, but the centre mid i need to get is not our ex-manager I allready have that one. its the other one. unless both centre mids have managed us which I doubt.

still cant get right wing or striker.. hmm

[/quote]

ahh i have right wing now. striker and 8 lettered centre mid left

As I said before the striker isn''t very popular here. Played for coventry and boro.The 8 letter midfielder''s name might be familiar if you''ve done all the other names. Especially the goalies [;)]

i have to say no way would i have got that one without your rather obvious clues, haha! completely forgot about that bloke and like others have said, how did we get away with playing halve of those blokes?!.....oh and i still havent got the left winger, im presuming its not chris lleweyeln whatever his name is, as ive checked it on google and its still wrong! but i cant think of any more welsh international left wingers during that time?

[quote user="The Lord"]i have to say no way would i have got that one without your rather obvious clues, haha! completely forgot about that bloke and like others have said, how did we get away with playing halve of those blokes?!.....oh and i still havent got the left winger, im presuming its not chris lleweyeln whatever his name is, as ive checked it on google and its still wrong! but i cant think of any more welsh international left wingers during that time?[/quote]

its chris llewellyn

got 10 quickly

despite all the clues, Robert''s stike partner still escapes me!

Help!

[quote user="HUDDY "]

got 10 quickly

despite all the clues, Robert''s stike partner still escapes me!

Help!

[/quote]

DONT HIGHLIGHT THE TEXT IF YOU DONT WANNA KNOW

O''Neil or O''Neill forgot how you spell it lol.

[quote user="Fellas"]As I said before the striker isn''t very popular here. Played for coventry and boro.
The 8 letter midfielder''s name might be familiar if you''ve done all the other names. Especially the goalies [;)]
[/quote]

thanks finally got the 8 lettered centre mid lol!