Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

Where are you based?

I live in Reading (pity me), was born and bred down here but luckily during the 88/89 season my grandad shaped my destiny by taking me to Carrow Road before I had the misfortune of setting foot in Elm Park - for that I am eternally grateful!!!  [Y]

No idea why I support norwich just always have done, a club with a fantastic history matching clubs such as Sunderland, Middlesborough etc. I live near manchester and got me first season ticket this year and come down on the train!!! Only 15 and loved it this year! Matty Pattison has been fucking class!!!

[quote user="alexthesupercanary"]No idea why I support norwich just always have done, a club with a fantastic history matching clubs such as Sunderland, Middlesborough etc. I live near manchester and got me first season ticket this year and come down on the train!!! Only 15 and loved it this year! Matty Pattison has been fucking class!!![/quote]nice one alex - admire punters like u who travel distances to support teams like norwich, when there are bigger clubs literallyon your doorstep...naarwwwwwich, btw>>>is where i was born, in a small terrace on carra rd!!! and where i still live><?

Trust me after many years of travelling up, it can become a chore if we lose. But coming home after a win, makes the 3 1/2 hour journey sweet. Well done thou.

[quote user="McCanary"]

Old Buckenham - previously Banham and Diss before that........and Edinburgh before that.

Caught the bug when a mate gave me a ticket that was spare

25th season ticket purchase this year..........I really am a glutton for punishment

[/quote]

I went to Old Buckenham High School, but lived in Bunwell [:)]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="alexthesupercanary"]No idea why I support norwich just always have done, a club with a fantastic history matching clubs such as Sunderland, Middlesborough etc. I live near manchester and got me first season ticket this year and come down on the train!!! Only 15 and loved it this year! Matty Pattison has been fucking class!!![/quote]

nice one alex - admire punters like u who travel distances to support teams like norwich, when there are bigger clubs literallyon your doorstep...

naarwwwwwich, btw>>>is where i was born, in a small terrace on carra rd!!! and where i still live><?
[/quote]

Espeically when he''s 15! Do you go to games by yourself? Some real fans on here who travel miles, you all have to be admired!

I live up in Sunny Scotland, I''ve only managed to get to 8 games this season which was a bit dissapointing I hope to get to more next year though[:D]

[quote user="Canary Mad"]I live up in Sunny Scotland, I''ve only managed to get to 8 games this season which was a bit dissapointing I hope to get to more next year though[:D][/quote]

Still great support, if I lived that far away I doubt I would of gone to 8 games, espeically with the season we had!

[quote user="SnakepitTopBoy"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="alexthesupercanary"]No idea why I support norwich just always have done, a club with a fantastic history matching clubs such as Sunderland, Middlesborough etc. I live near manchester and got me first season ticket this year and come down on the train!!! Only 15 and loved it this year! Matty Pattison has been fucking class!!![/quote]

nice one alex - admire punters like u who travel distances to support teams like norwich, when there are bigger clubs literallyon your doorstep...

naarwwwwwich, btw>>>is where i was born, in a small terrace on carra rd!!! and where i still live><?
[/quote]

Espeically when he''s 15! Do you go to games by yourself? Some real fans on here who travel miles, you all have to be admired!

[/quote]

Aye mate i do

[quote user="SnakepitTopBoy"]

[quote user="Canary Mad"]I live up in Sunny Scotland, I''ve only managed to get to 8 games this season which was a bit dissapointing I hope to get to more next year though[:D][/quote]

Still great support, if I lived that far away I doubt I would of gone to 8 games, espeically with the season we had!

[/quote]

Ach it''s all worth it in the end to support the lads.

[quote user="N4 Canary"]Born Bournemouth, raised in Australia. Currently live in Putney SW London. Season Ticket Holder.[/quote]

Why is your user name N4? Don''t know if it is postcode or something, but N4 is Finsbury Park, Stroud Green area. Just wondered, nothing untoward in my comment.

Was based in Turlewray Close Finsbury Park when I joined the board a couple of years back. Have been in Putney for 18 months but dont see the point in changing user names.

Still love North London, but it''s not good for work.

Hey and no problem with you asking canaries in bed.

Cool Banana. Sad I know, but its in my borough and know the area well. I like Putney too, lived in Barnes, mortlake and East Sheen too.

[quote user="YellowRages"]I''m just down the road from you in Reigate[/quote]

ah i love reigate, my sister lives there... nice eateries and a few nice pubs...

well... it seems strange knowing there is another norwich fan in surrey! ... i went to school in banstead (beacon) and it was hell putting up with palace abuse all day...!

[quote user="Jameswallis"]

[quote user="YellowRages"]I''m just down the road from you in Reigate[/quote]

ah i love reigate, my sister lives there... nice eateries and a few nice pubs...

well... it seems strange knowing there is another norwich fan in surrey! ... i went to school in banstead (beacon) and it was hell putting up with palace abuse all day...!

[/quote]

You learn to hate Palace living down here I know.

Yes Reigate is nice but very expensive to live in.