Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

Where are you based?

Born in North Park Avenue (opposite pitch-and-putt course), brought up on West Earlham estate, lived in Lakenham and now live in postcode area IP1. How come? Don''t ask! Like the proverbial missionary amongst the illiterate and ignorant backward tribe.

[quote user="In the blood"]Born in North Park Avenue (opposite pitch-and-putt course), brought up on West Earlham estate, lived in Lakenham and now live in postcode area IP1. How come? Don''t ask! Like the proverbial missionary amongst the illiterate and ignorant backward tribe.[/quote]

Is it cos your Dad wasted all your money on hookers?

[quote user="7rew"]Currently: Maine Road, Moss Side, Manchester (2yrs) - well as near as

Previously: Coventry/Leamington Spa (4 yrs) Gorleston (3 yrs) Lowestoft (8 yrs) SE London (6yrs) and Bristol (1 Yr).

Quite the migrant me, also I''m technically a furriner.
[/quote]

You''ve lived in some really horrible places!

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Sparkos"]

as a kid i lived on Carrow Hill so when i had a season ticket i used to be home in time to see final score on Grandstand!

Now residing in Thorpe St Andrew

[/quote]

Not too far to get home even now Sparkos - Although I''m sure Grandstand now makes way for Pintage.
[/quote]

Will probably get slaughtered for saying this but unfortunately i do not currently go as i play football on saturday afternoons so i''m currently one of those "armchair fans!". I have only got 2 or 3 playing seasons left though so i will soon be back there and yes after match pintage will be in order!

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

Lower Somersham near Ipsh*t and Delia.

Born in Eaton.[:D]

[/quote]

hey, where bouts in eaton?

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

[quote user="7rew"]Currently: Maine Road, Moss Side, Manchester (2yrs) - well as near as

Previously: Coventry/Leamington Spa (4 yrs) Gorleston (3 yrs) Lowestoft (8 yrs) SE London (6yrs) and Bristol (1 Yr).

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re right there Greenwich,  fancy living in Gorleston. All those hoodies, druggies and drive by shootings by OAP''s on push bikes with handlebar baskets and saddle bags.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was thinking exactly the same thing! maybe try Luton and Stoke and you''ll have a clean sweep.

[quote user="7rew"]Currently: Maine Road, Moss Side, Manchester (2yrs) - well as near as Previously: Coventry/Leamington Spa (4 yrs) Gorleston (3 yrs) Lowestoft (8 yrs) SE London (6yrs) and Bristol (1 Yr).Quite the migrant me, also I''m technically a furriner.[/quote]I didn''t realise we lived so close mate, I''m on Platt Lane in Rusholme, just opposite the main entrance to the park... moving out in a month though, Fallowfield, urgh!! I cycle past Maine Road on the way to uni/work and generally nearly get knocked down by there... there''s something about the area that prevents normal driving... probably cos they''ve got one hand on the steering wheel, and the other on the gun... [:P]Anyways, I was born in Telford to a father who doesn''t even like footy, a mother born in Manchester with a passing interest in United and a family of Wolves, West Brom and Brum fans... luckily we moved to Norfolk when I was about 2, but had to discover footy for myself.  Good job, really, cos if we''d stayed and my Uncle or Granddad had introduced me to the sport, then I''d be.... oh lord, it doesn''t even bare thinking about... who knows, I might have turned into someone who posts on other message boards to wind up a Muppet... [;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="7rew"]Currently: Maine Road, Moss Side, Manchester (2yrs) - well as near as

[/quote]

I didn''t realise we lived so close mate, I''m on Platt Lane in Rusholme, just opposite the main entrance to the park... moving out in a month though, Fallowfield, urgh!! I cycle past Maine Road on the way to uni/work and generally nearly get knocked down by there... there''s something about the area that prevents normal driving... probably cos they''ve got one hand on the steering wheel, and the other on the gun... [:P]

Anyways, I was born in Telford to a father who doesn''t even like footy, a mother born in Manchester with a passing interest in United and a family of Wolves, West Brom and Brum fans... luckily we moved to Norfolk when I was about 2, but had to discover footy for myself.  Good job, really, cos if we''d stayed and my Uncle or Granddad had introduced me to the sport, then I''d be.... oh lord, it doesn''t even bare thinking about... who knows, I might have turned into someone who posts on other message boards to wind up a Muppet... [;)]
[/quote]

Didn''t realise Maine Road was still standing......what are they planning to do with the place?

Didn''t realise Maine Road was still standing......what are they planning to do with the place?

[/quote]Its not, I was referring to the road itself... they''re building a block of swanky apartments there, of all things, to be known as The Maine Place... clever, eh... [:|]

Old Buckenham - previously Banham and Diss before that........and Edinburgh before that.

Caught the bug when a mate gave me a ticket that was spare

25th season ticket purchase this year..........I really am a glutton for punishment

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="djc"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I live behind the misty mountains.................[;)][/quote]

Is that near Hogwarts?

[/quote]

Nah, just good ol'' Pakefield Cliffs - am I right Wiz?

[/quote]

Perhaps Beeston bump...

Pocklington (East Yorkshire) via Bovingdon (Herts) via Kessingland via Oulton Broad via Worlingham via Holton via Ilketshall St. John

Born just outside of Norwich, moved to Japan at a young age but always supported from afar due to my Dad''s love of all things NCFC. Did have a brief misguided time of supporting Newcastle, as I could actually see their games on TV, but when then signed Ruel Fox it was all over.Living back in Norwich for the first time in 8 years, so loving being able to go to some games.

Since emerging into this world at Sheringham, I am now based in Bangkok, Thailand by way of Norwich, Luxemburg, Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris, New York, Hong Kong, and Guanzhou China.