Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

Where are you based?

This year South Korea. Last year Colombia and 5 years ago number 84 Earlham Road. Came to UEA just so could get to City games and its about the only thing that stopped me getting on prozac (weird as that was the rioch and hamilton era i was enduring!!), bloody students!!

OTBC

I live in Bradwell, but based at present in Pakistan. Following from a distance.

Tunbridge Wells

before that Brentwood

Lived in Cambridge for 7 years

....but from 5 -18 sunny old Norfolk!! The formative years and where I was taken to my first game. Norwich v Manu.

[quote user="Peter Parker"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]From where I sit, I can look out the window and see the field of dreams that is Carrow Road.  Marvelous.[/quote]

Why are you living in Morrisons??[;)][:)]

I''m half way between Dr Bunsen and foreveryellow.

[/quote]thats an unfortunate position.i live in tuckswood. very quiet, very dull....

I''m in Plymouth, lots of dillusional glory fans following the jammy pasty team to put up with.use to live in Cawston and Little Melton before here though... gd ole Norfolk. =(

[quote user="Polar"]I''m in Plymouth, lots of dillusional glory fans following the jammy pasty team to put up with.use to live in Cawston and Little Melton before here though... gd ole Norfolk. =([/quote]Marvelous little Cricket Ground with a tree in the far corner, not a nice place to field though.   Definetly one of my favourite wickets. 

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Polar"]I''m in Plymouth, lots of dillusional glory fans following the jammy pasty team to put up with.use to live in Cawston and Little Melton before here though... gd ole Norfolk. =([/quote]Marvelous little Cricket Ground with a tree in the far corner, not a nice place to field though.   Definetly one of my favourite wickets. [/quote]Little Melton I mean.

Somewhere near DownHAM Market.