Sign in to follow this  
HookNorton Canary

Paul McVeigh and sunglasses-do they really go together!

click on the trophey presentation gallery on the home page of the pinkun!!

Someone take Paul to specsavers or something, he looks like he should be singing for oasis or something (no disrespect to oasis or anything)

NO!!! they were awful weren''t they,im sure specsavers could hire him for their adverts

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, I have to say I love you Paul McVeigh but you didn''t half look a tit in those glasses, sorry mate. Keep it low.

i don''t think little paul is cut out to be a rock star, can''t imagine him with two rock chicks on either arm, nor smashing his prize guitar up at some festival

mind you how much of that champagne do you suspect he and mullers had already consumed b4 the photo was taken?

Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles & the bloke out of Peters & Lee could get away with the shades, but I''m sorry Paul, adept crosser of the ball you may be, but fashion icon you are not!

I thought it was just me, I''m a bloke and I thought they looked terrible, but what would I know.

PM you did look pretty ridiculous, hope you read these posts, you might want a rethink.

Your heads too small for big shades.

Another point the club ties the players were all wearing i.e. the kipper variety are the knots supposed to be that big, it looked as if some players were being strangled. Is this really the fashion I thought sleek Italian ties were de rigeur, I threw all my ties that wide away after the 80''s.

Fashion Icons footballers should stick to what they can do, tracksuits however may have been just a little understated.

As well as looking a bit of a t*t in the glasses he also looked half cut to me - but hey - who can blame him for that! However, I''m surprised he managed to get served at the bar - I wonder if he had to show any ID?

I also thought that with his blonde highlights and sunglasses he looked a total pillock,but then I''ve heard from various reliable sources that he acts like that off the football field anyway so perhaps his image suits his personality.Each team has one I suppose!