Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Prediction League Final Table

[link]http://www.pinkun.com/Content/ncfc/Fantasy/2003-2004/asp/Fantasy.asp[/link]

Congratulations to Cityangel for winning the 2003/04 PinkUn Prediction League. Prize to be confirmed.

A big thank you to all those who took part (apart from Vince).

Archie - second again - getting a bit of a habit!

Thanks Archie and Well Done for coming second.

great idea whoever thought of it and well done to those who played a part in oragnisaing it!i thouroughly enjoyed it although i forgot to enter a couple of times which was a bit sloppy!

Well done cityangel! When the fixtures come out in June, how about casting your mystic eye over them and telling us all the results before we go to the games? Might help save my fingernails and give me some sleep at night! (Please make sure the prize isn''t a night out with cityangel''s hero. We''ll never hear the last of it!!!)

Thanks susie,I''m really pleased to have won, but Pete tells me that my prize is in the post, so unless they''ve wrapped him up and sent him parcel post I guess its not Hucks.As you say you would have never heard the last of it so perhaps it wouldnt have been a good idea anyway.Will let you all know what my prize is when it arrives.
As for casting my eye over the fixture list I''ll give it a try but I think that my predictions were just a lucky guess to be honest rather than skillful judgements.Am looking forward to next seasons league already!

Darren should be knocking on your door any day now...

"Am looking forward to next seasons league already!"

I''m not! :o$

Pete
Before Hucks comes knocking on my door can you tell him I dont get home until 5.30pm weekdays but I''m available any time at the weekends now!

i hear hucks, upon learning of his fate with city angel in one of the kebab houses on prince of wales road, has asked to be transfer listed

city angel, what have you done? lol

You cheeky mere gazza,you know that young lads nowadays get excited at the prospect of a dream date with an older woman and Hucks will be no exception!

Gazza, what''s Hucks doing in a kebab house anyway? Or have I misread your post and it''s our cityangel who frequents such joints of ill-repute? If the former, then he needs to go into rehab over the summer break! If the latter, do they do veggie kebabs? I''ll join you there if they do and we can discuss the merits of younger men being with slightly more mature but very fit women!

Just to clarify susie b it wasnt me in the kebab house,dont like kebabs, probably wasnt Hucks either,that gazza has a wild imagination!

susie b

i wouldn''t go in a kebab shop either, and as far as i know they don''t do veggie offerings!
mind you, CA would cross broken glass to be with her hero, it''s her age, bless her pmsl

CA, come on mate, you are the one with the imagination, a night out with you, poor old hucks, he would be throwing himself at the feet of muscat for some light relief :-)