Sign in to follow this  
bishgatedave

Can we not just let it lie!!!!!

Hucks is gone! Some are happy, some not. Nothing we can do about it so move on!! Getting bored of all the headlines critising Roeder and supporting Hucks. Hucks was a complete legend, but it is the job of the Manager to move players on when he believes their time is up. Time for us all to think about future!!!!!

I completely agree with this. Yes we would not have got to the prem if it wasn''t for Hucks, he was pure class that promotion season. But the decision has been made and now it is time to move on. He was voted into the Greatest ever team and that is one hell of a send off, lets let it lie now.

This is a big summer for us and if the signings are as good as we hope we could be looking at an exciting season next year.

Come on you Yellows!!!

Well said. I am a huge Hucks fan. I went on Sunday and said my ''farewell''. Hucks is a legend and rightfully gained his place in our Greatest Ever, but you are right, it is time now as we approach the new season to wish him well, and move on. He will always be welcomed back to Norwich and I hope that one day he will return to the club in some coaching role. Now though we look to the future, and please lets just back the manager and give him a chance to put together his team. When he has then no doubt we will all have an opinion!

[quote user="bishgatedave"]Hucks is gone! Some are happy, some not. Nothing we can do about it so move on!! Getting bored of all the headlines critising Roeder and supporting Hucks. Hucks was a complete legend, but it is the job of the Manager to move players on when he believes their time is up. Time for us all to think about future!!!!![/quote]

If Chris Sutton is worried for us without Hucks, then I''m bloody worried too!.[:(]

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED19%20May%202008%2017%3A17%3A20%3A187

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="bishgatedave"]Hucks is gone! Some are happy, some not. Nothing we can do about it so move on!! Getting bored of all the headlines critising Roeder and supporting Hucks. Hucks was a complete legend, but it is the job of the Manager to move players on when he believes their time is up. Time for us all to think about future!!!!![/quote]

If Chris Sutton is worried for us without Hucks, then I''m bloody worried too!.[:(]

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED19%20May%202008%2017%3A17%3A20%3A187

[/quote]

Sometimes Wiz I think you worry for worryings sake [:)]

Worrying won''t change things, as they say, go with the flow man, go with the flow [;)]

20 May 2008Build a band of brothers at the Canaries

DAVID CUFFLEY, EVENING NEWS SPORT

Manager Glenn Roeder can overcome the financial obstacles facing

Norwich City to mount a promotion challenge next season - but will need

to generate team spirit second to none.That''s

the view of double promotion winner John Deehan, who believes the

club''s comparative isolation in Norfolk can be turned to advantage by

Roeder in bringing his squad closer together.
I wish Roeder all the best - despite what I think of his decison''s, but are his man-management skills conjusive to creating ''team spirit''?  From what I can see, he has habiat of annoying people.  Time will tell I suppose.

[quote user="AndyJR"]

20 May 2008
Build a band of brothers at the Canaries

Manager Glenn Roeder can overcome the financial obstacles facing Norwich City to mount a promotion challenge next season - but will need to generate team spirit second to none.

That''s the view of double promotion winner John Deehan, who believes the club''s comparative isolation in Norfolk can be turned to advantage by Roeder in bringing his squad closer together.

I wish Roeder all the best - despite what I think of his decison''s, but are his man-management skills conjusive to creating ''team spirit''?  From what I can see, he has habiat of annoying people.  Time will tell I suppose.
[/quote]

I must admit, I have concerns with Roeder''s man management skills. How are you supposed to create team spirit when you''re pi**ing everyone off all the time?

[quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="AndyJR"]

20 May 2008

Manager Glenn Roeder can overcome the financial obstacles facing Norwich City to mount a promotion challenge next season - but will need to generate team spirit second to none.

That''s the view of double promotion winner John Deehan, who believes the club''s comparative isolation in Norfolk can be turned to advantage by Roeder in bringing his squad closer together.

[/quote]

I must admit, I have concerns with Roeder''s man management skills. How are you supposed to create team spirit when you''re pi**ing everyone off all the time?

[/quote]

Who in the current squad is he p*****g off? Finally we get a manager who isn''t afraid to kick ass and is being extremely proactive in sorting out the "Costa del Colney" mentallity and all we do is slate the guy.

His record doesn''t lie. If the board back him we will have a good season.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="AndyJR"]

20 May 2008

[/quote]

[/quote]

Who in the current squad is he p*****g off? Finally we get a manager who isn''t afraid to kick ass and is being extremely proactive in sorting out the "Costa del Colney" mentallity and all we do is slate the guy.

[/quote]

Here here. [:)]

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="AndyJR"]

20 May 2008

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

not disagreeing with you.. but what Record would this be?

just what has Glen Roeder acheived as a manager?

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="AndyJR"]

20 May 2008Build a band of brothers at the Canaries

Manager Glenn Roeder can overcome the financial obstacles facing Norwich City to mount a promotion challenge next season - but will need to generate team spirit second to none.That''s the view of double promotion winner John Deehan, who believes the club''s comparative isolation in Norfolk can be turned to advantage by Roeder in bringing his squad closer together.I wish Roeder all the best - despite what I think of his decison''s, but are his man-management skills conjusive to creating ''team spirit''?  From what I can see, he has habiat of annoying people.  Time will tell I suppose.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Gillingham Flag of England August 1, 1992 July 9, 1993 51 13 22 16 25.49
Watford Flag of England August 1, 1993 February 20, 1996 139 44 55 40 31.65
West Ham United Flag of England May 9, 2001 August 24, 2003 86 27 36 23 31.39
Newcastle United Flag of England February 2, 2006 May 6, 2007 72 33 24 15 45.83
Norwich City Flag of England October 30, 2007 Present 31 12 10 9 38.71
 Here''s his stats - althought he''s not achieved anything yet - Hope he does - Nothing against him, just think he has the great ability to wind people up the wrong way.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="AndyJR"]

20 May 2008

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was referring to his record with us Jase. I dont feel as if i need to say anymore......

20 May 2008

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

what record is this then, how many times has he been sacked.

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="AndyJR"]

20 May 2008

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

what record is this then, how many times has he been sacked.

[/quote]

Read above Mr Knight.

but what record has he with us, he aint been here five minutes, done ok, nothing blinding, seems to talk well, lets see if he walks it too, come xmas.

[quote user="ricky knight"]but what record has he with us, he aint been here five minutes, done ok, nothing blinding, seems to talk well, lets see if he walks it too, come xmas.[/quote]

I guess im happy because he has delivered on his objective that he was set when he joined. "Keep us up!" Yes i guess your right saing time will tell as it does with every manager but all im saying is so far so good.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

I worried about us when Chris Sutton buggered off to Blackburn. Chris didn''t.