Sign in to follow this  
donttalksquit

Rumours

Just thought I would share with everbody the latest rumours that I have heard from within the club.

I have heard that Norwich have turned down the chance to hold two concerts at carrow road. The first concert being Bon Jovi which they turned down because of a clash with a wedding. Fair enough, can''t blame them if it is already booked out.

The second concert was for the Rolling Stones but they turned that down as the promoter wanted to charge £100 a ticket and NCFC didn''t think it would sell out. If true I think Norwich are crazy, It would defo sold out.

Finally I have also heard that the accounts are under a full review which could possibly mean that somebody is looking into taking over the club.

Don''t shoot me down on the above, as I said only rumours.

[quote user="donttalksquit"]

Just thought I would share with everbody the latest rumours that I have heard from within the club.

I have heard that Norwich have turned down the chance to hold two concerts at carrow road. The first concert being Bon Jovi which they turned down because of a clash with a wedding. Fair enough, can''t blame them if it is already booked out.

The second concert was for the Rolling Stones but they turned that down as the promoter wanted to charge £100 a ticket and NCFC didn''t think it would sell out. If true I think Norwich are crazy, It would defo sold out.

Finally I have also heard that the accounts are under a full review which could possibly mean that somebody is looking into taking over the club.

Don''t shoot me down on the above, as I said only rumours.

[/quote]

Donttalksquit donttalksquit

[quote user="donttalksquit"]

[/quote]I think we have to keep the faith.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="donttalksquit"]

[/quote]

I think we have to keep the faith.

[/quote]

we "always" get these stupid rumour mongerers on here "these days"....the must be "livin on a prayer" if they think any of this is true....

i have ran out of Bon Jovi songs :|

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

we "always" get these stupid rumour mongerers on here "these days"....the must be "livin on a prayer" if they think any of this is true....

i have ran out of Bon Jovi songs :|

[/quote]

I''m starting to think that we''re the only ones on here that aren''t working at Carrow Road jas...

I heard they cant have pop concerts at Carra Rud cos the pitch is "SLIPPERY WHEN WET" and that Delia "CANT GET NO SATISFACTION"

Well if Delia thinks the Rolling Stones wouldn''t sell out, She Don''t Know Me (snarf). If they had them at Carrow Road, well, they would Let It Rock (snarf). As for take over rumours; I reckon they should make posters - "Wanted: Dead or Alive" (snarf) - New Investor!. You know, one that''ll adopt a "I''ll Be There For You" (snarf) attitude towards NCFC through thick and thin. One that thinks NCFC was "Born to be My Baby" (snarf). One who can get us winning in a "Blaze of Glory" (snarf).

Still, I imagine Delia would say "It''s My Life" (snarf) and refuse to sell.

"Have a Nice Day"! (snarf snarf)

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="donttalksquit"]

[/quote]I think we have to keep the faith.[/quote]And this one is especially for Bly:Shot through the hart,And you''re to blame,Delia gave City a bad name.Now for the purposes of the survey I don''t believe this myself - it is complete sarcasm etc. Just thought I would nip in before Bly came flapping over.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]

Well if Delia thinks the Rolling Stones wouldn''t sell out, She Don''t Know Me (snarf). If they had them at Carrow Road, well, they would Let It Rock (snarf). As for take over rumours; I reckon they should make posters - "Wanted: Dead or Alive" (snarf) - New Investor!. You know, one that''ll adopt a "I''ll Be There For You" (snarf) attitude towards NCFC through thick and thin. One that thinks NCFC was "Born to be My Baby" (snarf). One who can get us winning in a "Blaze of Glory" (snarf).

[/quote]Nothing like a post that gives you "Satisfaction".

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]

[/quote]

Bravo sir!

some people See Delia as the root of our problems.. if Roeder could acheive promotion would those people have "sympathy for the Devil"?

Why do so many of these people who post rumours very often only have a handful of posts to their name. Granted some people have been known to be correct but every time there is a transfer window we get people who claim that a source etc has said an individual is coming and there is absolutely no substance to what they are saying.

As for the people who post rubbish off football rumours site I reckon half the people who post the drivel on there (football rumours) are probably school kids on their breaks.

Besides don''t we have a section called transfer talk on the board where people can post this trash.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Whoa, donttalksquit, you''re half way there.  It''s not Bon Jovi, it''s a hillbilly tribute band, BANJO-vi.  [/quote]"(who the) ''Els Vis?" is the support act apparently?

You lot always like to "Paint it Black", you just can''t get no "Satisfaction".   As "Time Goes By" you''ll all realise that "You can''t always get what you want".  Can we all make sure that this is "The Last Time" we discuss this...I''m  spent - bye!