Sign in to follow this  
BigGreenStoppingMachine

Huckerby loses £1k to Shack!

Watched the football in Delaneys last night and spent much of the night stood next to Hucks, Drury and Shack. Hucks and Shack had a £1k bet on with each other on the result, with Huckerby backing Chelski. After the game Hucks declares that he couldn''t afford to lose the money as he ''hasn''t got a f**king job!''

Not overly interesting but just thought i''d share it with you as it made me chuckle!

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]Was Shax trying it on wiv any pretty ladies?[/quote]

I went up to him and said "your that guy off of the MTV progrmme aint you?" He was livid! Hucks and Drury proceeded to rip him to bits!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]Was Shax trying it on wiv any pretty ladies?[/quote]

I went up to him and said "your that guy off of the MTV progrmme aint you?" He was livid! Hucks and Drury proceeded to rip him to bits!

[/quote]

Quality![:D]

Looks as though Cityangel missed a golden opportunity to "pull"her man last night!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]

Hey mate, did you really say that to Shax; genius, genius, genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and what a response from Drury and Hucks.

''All you Americans do is e-mail''

''You think I''m American''

''I certainly hope so''

Please tell me he used the e-mail line

''All you girls in Norwich do is e-mail''

[quote user="DIZNAZZA HIZLOMEZ"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]

Hey mate, did you really say that to Shax; genius, genius, genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and what a response from Drury and Hucks.

''All you Americans do is e-mail''

''You think I''m American''

''I certainly hope so''

Please tell me he used the e-mail line

''All you girls in Norwich do is e-mail''

[/quote]

Yeah i was out with one of the released players, i was standing with him,Shax came over all swaggery, i had a few bevvys and was annoyed United won so i popped him the line! Face of thunder!

I think we should start a campaign to say that to Shax everytime someone see''s him! Apparently he is really edgy as his Mrs doesn''t know! Class!