Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Norwich's 1st summer transfer coming soon!!!

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Jameswallis"]

I have been reading this message board for a number of years and kept off it because of all the virtual handbag slapping... catty remarks and people pointing out spelling mistakes... it''s all a bit lame...

End of the day we all want the best for our club... I believe signing Bell IS in the best interest of our club... as someone who watches a lot of football and has been involved on the agents side for a bit (all lower league and conf before you think i am being fancy...trust me standing at Dag an Red on a cold weds night watching a bunch of trialists playing isn''t flash! ... anyway)  i feel Bell has a lot to give the canaries... a side who are a number of players short and without a budget to attain the services of the 11 plus bodies we need to double up in all areas...

Bell provides options... decent options... a bit of pace and a nice touch...  he isn''t a goalscorer... but he''ll chip in with a number of assists i assure you...

IF we sign him... and i think we shall i think you need to think of him as the first of a number of players who are going to come through the dor at carrow road... Stop being so grouchie... Roeder is building a strong team with a decent work ethic... long may it continue... I for one look forward to seeing Bell in a norwich line up next season.

J

[/quote]

A good post James, don''t let the attention-seekers and cranks put you off.
[/quote]

I agree, good post James, you talk a lot of sense.

[quote user="Jameswallis"]

I have been reading this message board for a number of years and kept off it because of all the virtual handbag slapping... catty remarks and people pointing out spelling mistakes... it''s all a bit lame...

End of the day we all want the best for our club... I believe signing Bell IS in the best interest of our club... as someone who watches a lot of football and has been involved on the agents side for a bit (all lower league and conf before you think i am being fancy...trust me standing at Dag an Red on a cold weds night watching a bunch of trialists playing isn''t flash! ... anyway)  i feel Bell has a lot to give the canaries... a side who are a number of players short and without a budget to attain the services of the 11 plus bodies we need to double up in all areas...

Bell provides options... decent options... a bit of pace and a nice touch...  he isn''t a goalscorer... but he''ll chip in with a number of assists i assure you...

IF we sign him... and i think we shall i think you need to think of him as the first of a number of players who are going to come through the dor at carrow road... Stop being so grouchie... Roeder is building a strong team with a decent work ethic... long may it continue... I for one look forward to seeing Bell in a norwich line up next season.

J

[/quote]

Great post James 100% agree, keep coming back and don''t let the idiots put you off!!!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Our total lack of ambition stuns even me.................where''s my shotgun![:''(][/quote]

Thats it Wheezy judge a player before you have even seen him play in our team, yet agian your gonna end up with egg on your face. Then you''ll come back and say "i thought it was a good signing all the time"

[/quote]

Chris Brown, Jason Jarrett, Andy Hughes, Simon Lappin, Peter Thorne, Big Dave Striker to name but six, all called rubbish signings as we signed them by me............... I''m so bloody good at this and you just don''t like it do you envy boy?  [:D]

[/quote]

oh shut up wiz. look positively for a change instead of always looking on the negative side. Bl**dy hell you probs wouldnt be happy if we sign christiano ronaldo you would think of something bad to say.

[quote]

oh shut up wiz. look positively for a change instead of always

looking on the negative side. Bl**dy hell you probs wouldnt be happy if

we sign christiano ronaldo you would think of something bad to say.

[/quote]

Well, he did miss that penalty...

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Jameswallis"]

J

[/quote]

Someone please pass me a rope!.[:S]

[/quote]

yeah please someone pass him a rope. use it wisely wiz

J

[/quote]

wheeeeey someones talking sense. great post cant agree more [:D]

J

[/quote]

nice post, i was starting to get a little bit bored of this forum, just full of childish angst! but you have restored my faith a little bit.

have to agree with you, GR said he was looking for the right characters and for what ive heard from leicester fans he fits the bill. one of many we hope

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[/quote]

Like thats an original and unexpected reply.[:D]

These aren''t direct quotes, but this is how I see it going...

Wiz - ''Bell....lack of ambition...what a rubbish signing''

1st game of the season, Bell get''s an assist....

Wiz - ''I''ll be proved right you mark my words, he''ll be as bad as Andy Hughes''

Christmas, Bell has been consistently producing the goods

Wiz - ''Don''t worry he''ll flop in the New Year, he''s just trying to prove himself to us''

End of the season, Bell has 10+ assists

Wiz - ''I said all along he''d do well, my comments were just a cover up!  Great signing, great player''

A lot of people on here chat a lot of (well you know what I mean, and it is without a doubt the correct word), but you Wiz are infuriating beyond belief.  Perhaps you like to anger people, but that gets tiresome eventually, stop being so pessimistic and get behind your club for once, you call Neil Doncaster the ''Doomcaster'' but you sir are no better.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[/quote]

Like thats an original and unexpected reply.[:D]

[/quote]

mmmmmmmm yes wiz. [:D]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]

Wiz - ''I''ll be proved right you mark my words, he''ll be as bad as Andy Hughes''

Wiz - ''Don''t worry he''ll flop in the New Year, he''s just trying to prove himself to us''

Wiz - ''I said all along he''d do well, my comments were just a cover up!  Great signing, great player''

A lot of people on here chat a lot of (well you know what I mean, and it is without a doubt the correct word), but you Wiz are infuriating beyond belief.  Perhaps you like to anger people, but that gets tiresome eventually, stop being so pessimistic and get behind your club for once, you call Neil Doncaster the ''Doomcaster'' but you sir are no better.

[/quote]

Ifs, Ifs, and yet more Ifs.................you''ve got to do better than that!.

When City make an ambitious signing like Taylor, trust me, I''ll be positive, but until then..............

I''m neither excited nor unexcited by the prospect of signing Bell. I''m prepared to wait until I see him play before I decide whether he''s any good or not. I do remember some posters on various message boards telling anybody who was prepared to listen, what great signings Brellier, Strihavka, Thorne and Jarret were before they saw them play in a yellow shirt. Their enthusiasm rapidly evaporated when these players proved what average or poor footballers they were. Bell might be just what we need or he could be crap.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

You say it about every signing. I remember other posts such as "Croft will not sign" or "Russel, a step backwards".[/quote]

Hey Envy Boy, produce your evidence!   [:|]

As I advocated signing Rusty, you''ll have a hell of a job to back your that crap of yours up!.

When I''m proved right yet again, will you have the grace and balls to admit I''m right? no, of course you won''t!.

I notice you went very quiet when a poster proved on here two weeks ago that I was saying the same thing 3 years ago.........and he proved me right back then................and I am now.

"Delia''s Envy Boy"

Fits you perfectly!.[:D][:D]

[/quote]

Yo Wheezbag! check out post "Todays prediction" [;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="ncfcstar"]

[/quote]

When City make an ambitious signing like Taylor, trust me, I''ll be positive, but until then..............

[/quote]

So the signings have to be ambitious, and that is based solely on whether or not you have seen the player play, before Taylor signed on loan would you have called the signing ambitious?  I think not, you profess to be some sort of  ''wise'' man, who has so many life experiences that he is all knowing, well from what I can see you are a pathetic little man who likes to bait and bash people, picking on school children who are just as much entitled to an opinion as you, slating any other fan who crosses your path.  It''s just rather sad.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="ncfcstar"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So the signings have to be ambitious, and that is based solely on whether or not you have seen the player play, before Taylor signed on loan would you have called the signing ambitious?  I think not, you profess to be some sort of  ''wise'' man, who has so many life experiences that he is all knowing, well from what I can see you are a pathetic little man who likes to bait and bash people, picking on school children who are just as much entitled to an opinion as you, slating any other fan who crosses your path.  It''s just rather sad.

[/quote]

Ooo...............er!

Picking on school children?...................sure you don''t mean nurses?.[;)]

i''m not being funny or owt but you have nearly 6000 posts! maybe you should go out a bit more?!.

I''m a regular lurker on here but don''t post a lot due to the rubbish that is usually posted! However, I feel I need to add to this thread and ask Wiz who exactly we should be signing?? IMO Bell is a very good player who will provide excellent squad competition and is an ideal signing given the numbers NCFC need to get through the door this summer.

So come on Wiz, what 11 players would you be buying and what would they cost us? OK we get two £3m strikers, great that will solve our problems won''t it? Who''s going to provide the service?

How the f~*ck does every decent thread end up with Wiz making it all about himself. you are a selfish old man - probably live on your own winding people up on here so youll have someone to talk to.

[quote user="Stavros"]

i''m not being funny or owt but you have nearly 6000 posts! maybe you should go out a bit more?!.

[/quote]

He lives in Lowestoft.  Would you go out a bit more?

[quote user="YellowIce"]How the f~*ck does every decent thread end up with Wiz making it all about himself. you are a selfish old man - probably live on your own winding people up on here so youll have someone to talk to.[/quote]

I know and it''s rather boring now, but why can''t people just ignore him like I do, it''s really not that hard!

Well said WLC!

He''s just a wind-up merchant!!!

Probably not even a city fan...................probably a binner!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Stavros"]

[/quote]

He lives in Lowestoft.  Would you go out a bit more?

[/quote]

Fair point, difficult to argue against it!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Our total lack of ambition stuns even me.................where''s my shotgun![:''(][/quote]

Thats it Wheezy judge a player before you have even seen him play in our team, yet agian your gonna end up with egg on your face. Then you''ll come back and say "i thought it was a good signing all the time"

[/quote]

Chris Brown, Jason Jarrett, Andy Hughes, Simon Lappin, Peter Thorne, Big Dave Striker to name but six, all called rubbish signings as we signed them by me............... I''m so bloody good at this and you just don''t like it do you envy boy?  [:D]

[/quote]

The difference is some of the players you have listed were being slated by the fans of the clubs they were already playing for particularly Brown and Hughes. The reports on Jarrett weren''t too encouraging either. I would dispute that Lappin was a rubbish signing, he is a decent squad player who should not be sold off in the summer. Thorne was a poor signing but had a decent record prior to joining us. Strihavka was always going to be a risky signing and it didn''t work.

Has anyone checked the Luton/Leicester sites to see what the opinion of Bell is?

[quote user="Stavros"]

[/quote]

In nearly 5 years. Not exactly hard. Like 3 posts a day.. Takes a couple of minutes max unless you''re a moron.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="ncfcstar"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wait.. not the same Martin Taylor who helped to get Birmingham relegated!!!

[:|]

[quote user="NegativeVibes"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="ncfcstar"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wait.. not the same Martin Taylor who helped to get Birmingham relegated!!!

[:|]

[/quote]

A reply straight from the wizard book of replies. Classic and very funny, nice one.