Sign in to follow this  
Taxing

Breaking news................... Arsenal and England youth international

trainee kit man Louis-Francais Cameroun coming to Norwich on season long loan. An alleged close friend and confidante of Glenn Roeder is reported as saying that "........ this is testimony to Glenn''s close friendship with Arsene Wenger and indeed the admiration and respect that Professor Doctor Wenger MA, MBA, PHD and Bar has for what Glenn is doing at Norwich City".  Roeder is allegedly reported as being keen to sign another kit man on loan as cover.

go away, these puns have been done to death recently, though at least this one is a bit more original

[quote user="National Express super guard"]cor imagine what life would be like if you were funny
[/quote]

Sorry if it didn''t bring even a flicker of a smile to your face. Not sure why my ever so humble but obviously miserable effort at a little bit of clean humour should have so obviously angered and irritated you. Please excuse me. Ever so sorry sir.

[quote user="Greg Sayer"]go away, these puns have been done to death recently, though at least this one is a bit more original[/quote]

Blimey, that was a bit uncalled for. However, reassuring to see that in this uncertain life one thing is always constant - the speed and alacrity by which so many posters on this MB display rudeness and nastiness to other posters on this MB.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Made me laugh. Ignore the others, they''re probably closet Chelsea supporters.
[/quote]

Thanks mate, I needed that ! I was suffering from momentary loss of self-esteem until I read your post !

I had a chuckle too, but it seems that we''ve already reached the stage where to even imply mild criticim of GR in humerous fashion is enough to bring out the thought police.

And I should watch yourself Crikey, GR still appears to be working his way down his list of people that have upset him....................

[quote user="Creative Midfielder"]

I had a chuckle too, but it seems that we''ve already reached the stage where to even imply mild criticim of GR in humerous fashion is enough to bring out the thought police.

And I should watch yourself Crikey, GR still appears to be working his way down his list of people that have upset him....................

[/quote]

Not to mention the "A" Team clique of regulars who I have upset on here ! Anyway, that''s my little stint (I said stint !) on here for another week.

Must agree there are some complete knobs on this board who if you dare express an opinion get upset.I quite enjoy how upset they get and wonder how they survive in the real world .If their ideas are not accepted thay act like kids and write in funny colours or big writing.Glen Roeder in my opinion is a complete waste of space and will ultimately be proved as a useless Manager.His total lack of confidence and paranoia is the reason for his recent sackings of staff and when he fails as he surely will, it will be as enjoyable as watching John Terry cry last night.

I await for some of your anal comments 

[quote].Glen Roeder in my opinion is a complete waste of space and will

ultimately be proved as a useless Manager.His total lack of confidence

and paranoia is the reason for his recent sackings of staff and when he

fails as he surely will, it will be as enjoyable as watching John Terry

cry last night.[/quote]Is it fair to say that he''s a better manager than the last bloke who had a pop at it ?   8 points from 16 games ring any bells ?

[quote user="Crikey..and with the outside of his foot"]trainee kit man Louis-Francais Cameroun coming to Norwich on season long loan. An alleged close friend and confidante of Glenn Roeder is reported as saying that "........ this is testimony to Glenn''s close friendship with Arsene Wenger and indeed the admiration and respect that Professor Doctor Wenger MA, MBA, PHD and Bar has for what Glenn is doing at Norwich City".  Roeder is allegedly reported as being keen to sign another kit man on loan as cover.[/quote]

It''s not really funny but I can almost see the point youv''e tried ever so hard to make.

[quote user="Matt"]

[quote user="Crikey..and with the outside of his foot"]trainee kit man Louis-Francais Cameroun coming to Norwich on season long loan. An alleged close friend and confidante of Glenn Roeder is reported as saying that "........ this is testimony to Glenn''s close friendship with Arsene Wenger and indeed the admiration and respect that Professor Doctor Wenger MA, MBA, PHD and Bar has for what Glenn is doing at Norwich City".  Roeder is allegedly reported as being keen to sign another kit man on loan as cover.[/quote]

It''s not really funny but I can almost see the point youv''e tried ever so hard to make.

[/quote]

Well, I wasn''t going for comedy award of the year, you know, just trying to raise a smile or two, but I can see that you have tried ever so hard to damn me with the faintest of praise and I''m really not sure why you bothered. Mystifying what did I do to upset you. Oh well.

[quote user="beachball"]

Glen Roeder in my opinion is a complete waste of space and will ultimately be proved as a useless Manager.His total lack of confidence and paranoia is the reason for his recent sackings of staff and when he fails as he surely will, it will be as enjoyable as watching John Terry cry last night.

[/quote]

Which team do you actually support? If Roeder fails, it won''t be funny at all, I can assure you about that, as it will see us relegated to League 1!

[quote user="beachball"]

Must agree there are some complete knobs on this board who if you dare express an opinion get upset.I quite enjoy how upset they get and wonder how they survive in the real world .If their ideas are not accepted thay act like kids and write in funny colours or big writing.Glen Roeder in my opinion is a complete waste of space and will ultimately be proved as a useless Manager.His total lack of confidence and paranoia is the reason for his recent sackings of staff and when he fails as he surely will, it will be as enjoyable as watching John Terry cry last night.

[/quote]

Beachballs are big and come in funny colours.

OTBC

[quote user="beachball"]

I await for some of your anal  

[/quote]

[:O]

[quote user="beachball"]

[/quote]

It was obviously a typo, Beachball obviously missed the "b"  i.e. probably meant to say banal.  Either way, pretty accurate though. I see that Beachball''s reply provoked the predictable sort of response from some of the usual suspects on here. I agree with the central point he made and, of course, its a dilemma. All of us want our club to be successful so ergo we want Roeder to be successful. But many of us haven''t liked what we have seen and heard of Roeder so it is an uncomfortable situation. Personally, I think he will come a cropper ; the way he kicked out a legend in Huckerby will in my opinion come back to haunt him ; Adams will have the last word, not Roeder, as recently headlined in the Pink Un ; limited cash will be made available as usual ; Doncaster will coin a new slogan even more underwhelming than "ambition with prudence" ; loanees will come and go ; we will not make the play-offs and the majority of fans will remove their blinkers and see Roeder for what he really is, as already many of us have. It will be an interesting season but disillusion will IMO have set in by November.

Thanks for the correction I have a prolem with the B on my keyoard. Still think people talk a load of ollocks though

[quote user="beachball"]Thanks for the correction I have a prolem with the B on my keyoard. Still think people talk a load of ollocks though[/quote]

Hi each all, I guess you''ve realised that the regular sad uggers on here are all up each others'' ums as usual and oycotting this thread !

[quote user="Crikey..and with the outside of his foot"]

Hi each all, I guess you''ve realised that the regular sad uggers on here are all up each others'' ums as usual and oycotting this thread !

[/quote]

Interesting - if I say anything then "it''s just the usual saddo saying something pointless", if I don''t say anything, I''m just the regular sad ugger oycotting the thread.

Seems I''m sad if I do, and I''m sad if I don''t. [:^)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Crikey..and with the outside of his foot"]

[/quote]

Interesting - if I say anything then "it''s just the usual saddo saying something pointless", if I don''t say anything, I''m just the regular sad ugger oycotting the thread.

Seems I''m sad if I do, and I''m sad if I don''t. [:^)]

[/quote]

That''s just lah lah to me lah lah lah.