Sign in to follow this  
magic_eyes

What we must all do on Saturday

Every Canary at the game on Saturday must get 110% behind whoever ends up partnering Hucks up front.

It''s most likely going to be Robbo and while I agree that he is not the long term solution, we have a short term problem and whether it is Robbo, Jarvis, Macca, Rivers or Henderson lets make sure we get behind them.

The reality is that Crouch has gone, and Huckerby is going. It is also true that we are very unlikely to get anyone else in before January. That means our current squad are going to have to get us through the busy Xmas schedule and they will need us behind them, not against them, to have any chance of picking up a few points.

Come on you yellows!

I totally agree magic_eyes.

Whoever turns out for us deserves our total support.

Getting on our players backs will only make them worse - not better.

OTBC

Absolutely - we''re gonna have to make up for the absence of the loan players with our support so we''ve got to make a massive extra effort.
And lets hope Preston''s defenders give Earnshaw a good kicking tonight - we''ve been quite lucky facing teams missing their key players this season. West Ham were without Connolly and Defoe when we played ''em, Sunderland were very depleted, as were Millwall, while Preston were without Fuller when we played them. So lets keep our fingures crossed!

Thank you.

I was getting my knickers in a twist about signing this bloke or the next, but in the end I support Norwich and that''s what I''ll do whoever''s playing.