Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

Blimey!

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Why is it always the pro borders only argument is "prove it"?

[/quote]

Yeah Blah, how dare you make Arthur "prove it". You and your facts, figures and statistics.........how dare you. The person who shouts the loudest wins..........end of story [:|]
[/quote]

Yeah, sorry Shack, don''t know what I was thinking.

Need a mega-phone Whittle ?  Not sure you''re getting your point across...
[/quote]

He''s back Blah.

He''s basically standing right outside your house shouting obscenities now............fairly normal for Dereham then [;)]

I can''t work out who he fancies most........you, me or Delia [:P]
[/quote]

Try crawling out off your backside shack,you sound like the playground bully you fool......look, look everyone,i''m soooooo funny when i''m in my little click. Sorry mate jokes on you. Typical self loather.

[quote]Please explain why the debt is the same and the football is worse and then explain how i''m wrong in argueing that the club is going backwads under this board[/quote]

For the third (that''s 3rd) time, the debt is the same as when ?

And for the 3rd (that''s THIRD) time, the football is worse than when ?

Yep one of the gang now Mc..........god you''re soooooo coooooool. Can i join please? Can i? Please. You really do feed off each other and it is rather funny.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote]Please explain why the debt is the same and the football is worse and then explain how i''m wrong in argueing that the club is going backwads under this board[/quote]

For the third (that''s 3rd) time, the debt is the same as when ?

And for the 3rd (that''s THIRD) time, the football is worse than when ?

[/quote]

Right, you know and i know that i''m refering to the days before the current board now F@@king get on with it!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Right, you know and i know that i''m refering to the days before the current board now F@@king get on with it![/quote]

Quite frankly old bean, no I don''t.  Because you''re being as vague as possible.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Yep one of the gang now Mc..........god you''re soooooo coooooool. Can i join please? Can i? Please. You really do feed off each other and it is rather funny.

[/quote]

It is isn''t it - I am glad that you agree. [:)] And of course you can join.

Actually, I was in fact curious as to who ''Shack''s lot'' is?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Right, you know and i know that i''m refering to the days before the current board now F@@king get on with it![/quote]

Quite frankly old bean, no I don''t.  Because you''re being as vague as possible.

[/quote]

Ok. The debt was  as much under Chase as it is under DS and co yes or no? The football side of the club [you know the reason we follow ncfc] is a lot worse now then any time 30 odd years. Yes or no? Now can we please have something resembling some kind of debate?

Well i had mentioned the guardian,self loathing and bullies which all go pretty much hand in hand. If you dont agree you''re something or other according to said person/people.

[quote]

Ok. The debt was  as much under Chase as it is under DS and co yes or no? The football side of the club [you know the reason we follow ncfc] is a lot worse now then any time 30 odd years. Yes or no? Now can we please have something resembling some kind of debate?

[/quote]

Ok, now you''ve set some kind of meaningful criteria, we can try.

The debt is higher.  My question to you is - do you like your stadiums with 3 stands or 4 ?  The Jarrold stand had to be built, the South stand was getting more expensive to tidy up, and was getting to the point of being condemned.  Arguably the Jarrold stand could have been built cheaper, but the stand is responsible for 75% of the debt.  Without that, I''d guess that the debt would be about the same.

Is the football worse ?  Undoubtedly, most of the current boards reign has had a lot more "bad football" and worse league positions than Chases'' reign.  Why do I think this is ?  Because of the position that the current board inherited.  getting relegated in ''95 was the worst possible thing that could have happened at that time, as it coincided with the Sky money explosion.  And then we were hit by the ITV digital problems after Delia and Mike arrived.  On the basis of these 2 events, is it any wonder that the current board try not to be totally reliant upon TV money ?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

col u won 8 -7 if I remember rightly it was 4 -4 and col u won 4 -3 on penalties, it was the watney cup and it was against WBA

[/quote]

Yes that''s exactly what happened Barclay_Boy. If you remember the Watney Cup then maybe you can put me right aboiut something - In all the reports it states that players could only be offside in their opponents penalty area but I have a memory of a line drawn all the way across the pitch 18 yards from goal and players could be offside if they were over that line, not just in the penalty area.

[/quote]

Blimey that''s really testing the. brain cells now, however I have a feeling you are right, the line did extend all the way across the pitch, not really a fan of mucking about with the rulesmyself, but then the offside law and the current variations on interprentation of it is a bit absurd in any case!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="blahblahblah"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The thing is, Arthur, I don''t think that you are comparing like with like. If the debt is the same as it was under Chase - that level of wealth would have gone proportionately further in financing a football team then, than it would do now, in light of the immense changes in the nature of the game since then - scale, huge sponsorship, advertising and tv money feeding through to most levels of the game etc etc.

I''m not apologising for the board - I''ve had a swear about them on occasion recently - but I don''t think it''s as simple as you make out. Yes, you do have a point to an extent (in my opinion), but you are completely ignoring the context which I think makes quite a big difference in this case.      

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

Actually, I was in fact curious as to who ''Shack''s lot'' is?

[/quote]''My'' lot encompases ''The PC Lobby'', ''Pro Boarders'', ''Surf Boarders'', ''Self Loaving Liberals'', ''Guardianists'', ''Lefties'', ''The Anti Nazi League'', ''Noooooo Labour'' and ''The Blahx3 Appreciaction Society''. And yes we''re very amusing. Welcome aboard Mr Sperm [;)].If you would like to contact us you can write to -666 I Hate England and All Her Traditions Business Park,Muslims Are Great Road,Delia Avenue,Homosexual Way,Twunt,Essex.Reply within the next two weeks and you''ll get your very own badge [:|]

Ooh !  I have a maiden aunt who lives in twunt !  Apparently the womens'' lib around there are a bit, er, radical.  Think fathers for justice in pig-tails.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Ooh !  I have a maiden aunt who lives in twunt !  Apparently the womens'' lib around there are a bit, er, radical.  Think fathers for justice in pig-tails.[/quote]Twunters hey [^o)]Consider yourself a member of my umbrella organisation that exists solely to squash the ''silent majority'' (well Arthur anyway [:D]).Go forth and embrace a one-armed Peruvian lesbian Blah.............it''s what we do best.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]You lot are so far up your own arses. hah ha were so funny?[/quote]

How about an answer then? I''ve made a serious attempt to address your point a couple of posts above (as has Blah)?  

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]You lot are so far up your own arses. hah ha were so funny?[/quote]

What''s your problem with people sharing a little joke together Arthur? I killed some time before Heroes started, Blah had a little chuckle, nobody got hurt. There are enough people on this board who take themselves way too seriously, I''m not going to add to that number just to please you. Sorry if you''ve got a problem with that.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

What''s your problem with people sharing a little joke together Arthur? I killed some time before Heroes started, Blah had a little chuckle, nobody got hurt. There are enough people on this board who take themselves way too seriously, I''m not going to add to that number just to please you. Sorry if you''ve got a problem with that.

[/quote]

Playgound bullies springs to mind. Slaps on the back and all that. Ha ha good one shack, he he cheers blah, ho ho good old macs perm. zzzzzz

[quote]

Playgound bullies springs to mind. Slaps on the back and all that. Ha ha good one shack, he he cheers blah, ho ho good old macs perm. zzzzzz[/quote]

When you say something funny Arthur, I laugh.  Shame you spend most of your time giving it the hair-dryer treatment.

I was having a nice cup of tea[C] and chat [:-*] about the Watney Cup and it''s buried under here somewhere[li][um] Do you remember about the offside rule Arthur[:^)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

Playgound bullies springs to mind. Slaps on the back and all that. Ha ha good one shack, he he cheers blah, ho ho good old macs perm. zzzzzz

[/quote]

Where is your sense of humour? It''s a bit of fun - I thought that you''d realise that us lot were far too p.c., wimpy and self loathing to enjoy bullying. [:)] 

And yes, sorry NN, I know you were.    

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

Bullies? Are you serious? I''ll remind you of that next time you or Ricky or Wiz are having a little dig at the ''Percys''. Funny how the likes of lappinitup, Nutty and Blah take those sort of digs in their stride rather than crying about being bullied [:''(]

Here''s an idea Arthur, if you really think you''re being bullied why don''t you hit the report button and we''ll see what the mods make of it all [:^)]

I do wonder how long it will be before this unmoderated forum requires moderation again.

Standars are already starting to slip - People putting single letters in posts to make a word, people overusing swearing etc.

[quote]Standars are already starting to slip[/quote]

And to top it all, my spelling is appalling.

Now  - about that offside rule in the Watney Cup.  Does anyone remember it, because I wasn''t born then.

I do wonder how long it will be before this unmoderated forum requires moderation again.

Standars are already starting to slip - People putting single letters in posts to make a word, people overusing swearing etc.

[/quote]you are very right blahblahblahthats the problem now...slanderous language in inappropriate circumstancesi still think swearing is allowed when talking bout ipsh!t tho.

[/quote]

Sorry lads lets keep it footy hey? This forum gets far to serious sometimes.