Sign in to follow this  
NavMan

Steve Foleys Comments

Looking at Steve Foleys comments on the individual team members I note there is nothing ther on Kevin Cooper and yet everybody else who had even the smallest part to play is mentioned. Not very good if he was just forgotten about.

Except there are no mentions of Zema, Neilsen, etc.

It said at the top of the article only the players who made the most appearances are commented on. Cooper just missed the bottom of the list with 8 appearances whilst Kevin Harper was commented on with 9.

Huh? What complete rubbish. The piece even says at the top it''s about the top 20 players who played most appearances, they''re even ordered as such.

You''ll notice there''s no Abbey, Shackell, Neilson, Briggs, Crichton either...

Is this another sign that Norwich fans are going to read anything into anything anybody says over the summer? Ronaldo said he might leave Real Madrid somewhere, perhaps we''re signing him?

In fact, I noticed Foley didn''t talk about Delia, perhaps she''s going to bail out and take her cash. Hey, the good looking chick behind the bar in the Barclay wasn''t mentioned either, does that mean half times won''t be worthwhile next year? All very sinister...

Read it and liked it. I suppose Mr Foley chose those whom he wished to comment on and likely it was a dead-line article produced for City to order for the press. If so I find that the comments made in each case was balanced and informative. As I suspected Mulryne Rivers and a couple of others are suspect from the energy levels point of view. They are obviously reckoned to be worthy of a limited chance to address this situation, if not they will move on I think. I would not suppose that he would be asked to comment on Delia or the board, not in his brief I think or very wise. I am also sure there was no mention of transfers purely because it was also not part of the brief, not sinister at all.