Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Is the Doc leaving?

one of our best players last season... make of that what u will with regards the quality of the squad or the quality of the Doc...

jas :)

I will start praying now for this to come true! An absolute oxygen thief in football.If we can get a new physio first aid kit or likewise in exchange I would be thrilled to bits. Maybe, Just maybe if he goes this will be the end of our recent miserable seasons!!!!

let him go - how dare he keep us waiting when we have stood by him when he was very poor for us. Admittedly some excellent performances by him since Roeder took over but you can never trust him. Get rid and  lets get Mateo on a year or two contract instead, he was released by Stoke last week in a Malkyesque situation.

[quote user="Scottlarock"]let him go - how dare he keep us waiting when we have stood by him when he was very poor for us. Admittedly some excellent performances by him since Roeder took over but you can never trust him. Get rid and  lets get Mateo on a year or two contract instead, he was released by Stoke last week in a Malkyesque situation.

[/quote]

He''s never really been "very poor". He''s looked unconfident at times but that''s what you have to expect when half the "fans" are praying he''ll make a mistake.

Wouldn''t even consider putting Matteo in ahead of the Doc.

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="Scottlarock"]let him go - how dare he keep us waiting when we have stood by him when he was very poor for us. Admittedly some excellent performances by him since Roeder took over but you can never trust him. Get rid and  lets get Mateo on a year or two contract instead, he was released by Stoke last week in a Malkyesque situation.[/quote]

He''s never really been "very poor". He''s looked unconfident at times but that''s what you have to expect when half the "fans" are praying he''ll make a mistake.

[/quote]If half the fans are praying he''ll fail it''s because they don''t have confidence in him and they want him replaced. If the club have stood by him, which they have - then why is he stalling and why ashould we put up with it?Matteo is fairly cultured, excellent pedigree and very confident with good leadership skills.

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="Scottlarock"]let him go - how dare he keep us waiting when we have stood by him when he was very poor for us. Admittedly some excellent performances by him since Roeder took over but you can never trust him. Get rid and  lets get Mateo on a year or two contract instead, he was released by Stoke last week in a Malkyesque situation.

[/quote]

[/quote]

If half the fans are praying he''ll fail it''s because they don''t have confidence in him and they want him replaced. If the club have stood by him, which they have - then why is he stalling and why ashould we put up with it?

Matteo is fairly cultured, excellent pedigree and very confident with good leadership skills.
[/quote]

It''s because they need a target to pick on and unfortunately for him although he is a good defender because some people think he doesn''t look like a football should look they''ve got in for him.

Matteo is past it. Excellent pedigree is someone like Rio Ferdinand or Fabio Cannavaro. Matteo was a good Premier League journeyman in his day.

[quote user="GJP"]

doesn''t look like a football

[/quote]

*footballer

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

one of our best players last season... make of that what u will with regards the quality of the squad or the quality of the Doc...

jas :)

[/quote]

O god you sound like we8wba ..........

Whilst for a while I considered him a liability in the team (he sometimes think''s he''s playing rugby and forgets it''s football), he had improved a little under GR.  If he wants to leave then it won''t be a massive loss to be fair.

[quote user="ncfclad"]Thats gone pretty quiet, aint heard anything.[/quote]

Doesn''t have to mean anything but his house is in the EDP''s property section today.

[quote user="CEL"]

Doesn''t have to mean anything but his house is in the EDP''s property section today.

[/quote]

Ohhhhhh what page is it on please?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="CEL"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Page 7

[quote user="CEL"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="CEL"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Page 7

[/quote]

Thanks, lot''s of houses, top? bottom?  Middle?

How much is he asking for it?  A quick sale usualkly brings a good bargain, and it being HIS house won''t increase the value any HAW HAW HAW.

Au revoir, you liability!

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

How much is he asking for it?  A quick sale usualkly brings a good bargain, and it being HIS house won''t increase the value any HAW HAW HAW.

Au revoir, you liability!

[/quote]Maybe he''s trading up on the back of his new deal and will be buying something on Newmarket Road with 12 bedrooms, a heated pool, underfloor heating and floodlit tennis courts.

[quote user="CEL"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="CEL"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Page 7

[/quote]

I can''t find any mention of his stable anywhere!.[:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="CEL"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="CEL"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Page 7

[/quote]

I can''t find any mention of his stable anywhere!.[:D]

[/quote]

Do you get an award for 6,000 posts Wiz ???

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Yes, of course I do Pirate.

The same one all the other 6K posters on here got![:|]

[/quote]

And there''s me thinking you were something special, ah well I''ll ask you again at19,999[;)]

[quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Yes, of course I do Pirate.

The same one all the other 6K posters on here got![:|]

[/quote]

And there''s me thinking you were something special, ah well I''ll ask you again at19,999[;)]

[/quote]

I''ll hold you to that Pirate, but thanks for giving me the opportunity to add two more notches to the old bedpost!.[;)]