Sign in to follow this  
Canary Pirate

Good game ! Good game !

why can we admit that Maceo is finally signing?

Evidence?

ive heard from a generally reliable source rigters is close and a few others are close to completion... good timesanyone else heard anything?

[quote user="NottsCanary"]ive heard from a generally reliable source rigters is close and a few others are close to completion... good times

anyone else heard anything?
[/quote]

No

One

Today

To

Sign

[;)]

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]

[quote user="NottsCanary"]ive heard from a generally reliable source rigters is close and a few others are close to completion... good times

[/quote]

No

One

Today

To

Sign

[;)]

[/quote]

Eh, is Rigters going to Notts County? What is going on here?

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]

[/quote]

No

One

Today

To

Sign

[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]Er, no. Rigters is clearly part of the C A N A R I E S set up ![;)]

[quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]

[/quote]

No

One

Today

To

Sign

[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]Er, no. Rigters is clearly part of the C A N A R I E S set up ![;)][/quote]

I get the C A N A R I E S part, but not the N O T T S part. Forgive me if Im being stupid.

Furthermore, it appears Blackburn are after another striker according to the BBC gossip column:

Blackburn are preparing an £11m raid on Espanyol to sign defender Marc Torrejon and striker Ferran Corominas. (Mirror)

That can only make this move more likely.

[quote user="Polar"]N O T T SNotts Canary[/quote]  no!! sign for norwich!! Rigters is close to signing for N O R W I C H

[quote user="NottsCanary"][quote user="Polar"]N O T T SNotts Canary[/quote]  no!! sign for norwich!! Rigters is close to signing for N O R W I C H[/quote]

Yes.... you said... whatshisname who started this thread used your name to create a whatever kind of poem this is to show you he was messing around and you had missed the point of the thread - although if Rigters did sign awesome! i was just pointing out the relevance of the N O T T S to the canary fan....are we on the same wavelength or am i a million miles away? haha

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="Polar"]N O T T SNotts Canary[/quote]

Defies humour on all levels but I get it. Cheers.

[/quote]anytime.

[quote user="Stephen Frys Evil Twin"]

Furthermore, it appears Blackburn are after another striker according to the BBC gossip column:

Blackburn are preparing an £11m raid on Espanyol to sign defender Marc Torrejon and striker Ferran Corominas. (Mirror)

That can only make this move more likely.

[/quote]

We are never signing Rigters. Please understand this.

We did on loan, hes not getting a look in at Blackburn...its not out of the question.

[quote user="Polar"][quote user="NottsCanary"][quote user="Polar"]N O T T SNotts Canary[/quote]  no!! sign for norwich!! Rigters is close to signing for N O R W I C H[/quote]

Yes.... you said... whatshisname who started this thread used your name to create a whatever kind of poem this is to show you he was messing around and you had missed the point of the thread - although if Rigters did sign awesome! i was just pointing out the relevance of the N O T T S to the canary fan....are we on the same wavelength or am i a million miles away? haha[/quote]aha, sorry one to many pints for me tonightbut i did get a txt today of a fairly relibale source we are clost to signing him, sorry!

[quote user="NottsCanary"][quote user="Polar"][quote user="NottsCanary"][quote user="Polar"]N O T T SNotts Canary[/quote]  no!! sign for norwich!! Rigters is close to signing for N O R W I C H[/quote]

Yes.... you said... whatshisname who started this thread used your name to create a whatever kind of poem this is to show you he was messing around and you had missed the point of the thread - although if Rigters did sign awesome! i was just pointing out the relevance of the N O T T S to the canary fan....are we on the same wavelength or am i a million miles away? haha[/quote]aha, sorry one to many pints for me tonightbut i did get a txt today of a fairly relibale source we are clost to signing him, sorry![/quote]No need to say sorry matei hope your source is correct!

After all the confusion I have caused I hope we do sign Rigters, else I think I will feel quite guilty !

Delia

Its

Over.

Norwich

Decided

U had

Better

Leg

It

Now

[;)]

After all the confusion I have caused I hope we do sign Rigters, else I think I will feel quite guilty !

Delia

Its

Over.

Norwich

Decided

U had

Better

Leg

It

Now

[;)]

[/quote]

Ha ha. Thats more like it!

Can

All

Now

Admit

Rigters

Is

Eventually

Signing

[;)]

[/quote]

I have no idea.  What does it say on your Offical Web Site?

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]

Can

All

Now

Admit

Rigters

Is

Eventually

Signing

[;)]

[/quote]

I have no idea.  What does it say on your Offical Web Site?

[/quote]oh god

How many people are gonna fall for this hook line and sinker??????????????

I work with canarypirate & his source was a good amount of comedy. Methinks he''s suceeded & I doth my cap to him.

But I have not heard from any sources that we are in fact signing Righters, Hoolahan, Gorkiss & many millions more.

Actually I made that up but we''ll just have to see won''t we.

Oooooh, I love playing Devil''s Advocate!

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

How many people are gonna fall for this hook line and sinker??????????????

I work with canarypirate & his source was a good amount of comedy. Methinks he''s suceeded & I doth my cap to him.

But I have not heard from any sources that we are in fact signing Righters, Hoolahan, Gorkiss & many millions more.

Actually I made that up but we''ll just have to see won''t we.

Oooooh, I love playing Devil''s Advocate!

[/quote]

Do you ? Which one are you ? Make yourself known ! Are you the Spurs supporter from the Dispatch department ???

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

It''s

Pathetic

Stupidly

Wondering

If

Canaries

Have

Signed

Unsigned

Canaries.

Knowing

So is the best.

[/quote]

Pretty damn good  7 out of 10 + a bonus point 8 out of 10 for using " Ipswich Sucks " [;)]

Uss er rum ole dew hint ut !

Can

All

Now

Admit

Rigters

Is

Eventually

Signing

[;)]

[/quote]