Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

A Message For Roeder...

As we all know Hucks has been plagued all season by hip problems, which he only shed in the last 6 games of the season.

This is what a fully fit Darren Huckerby can do. This was just last season. Does a player become washed up 1 year later?

Roeder you are a disgrace...Angry [:@]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO11cu-N6f8

___________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.petitiononline.com/huckerby/petition.html

[quote user="Barclayman"]

As we all know Hucks has been plagued all season by hip problems, which he only shed in the last 6 games of the season.

This is what a fully fit Darren Huckerby can do. This was just last season. Does a player become washed up 1 year later?

Roeder you are a disgrace...Angry [:@]

[/quote]

so Glen should re-sign him then based on a video of PAST glories?

Why dont we sign 70 year old Bobby charlton whilst we are it too.. he was good 40 year ago

jas :)

I can''t believe the stick and anger Glenn Roeder is receiving!!! Huckerby has been probably the best player I have seen in watching City over the last 20 years BUT there comes a time when it makes sense both financially and on the football front where someone has to move on. Huckerby is now past his best and is costing the club a bomb!  

As for Glenn''s achievements so far I think he has done very well to keep Norwich up. The team he inherited from Grant was awful and in my opinion without his contacts we would not have got all the loan players, thus getting relegated. If Evans and Bertrand hadn''t been signed I''m sure we would have been relegated.

Yes Roeder is going to have a job getting the quantity of players in who also have the quality but you need to give him time. 

A question for you Barclayman, What do you honestly think you will achieve by dragging up the Hucks situation again? Apart from pi**ing most of us off!!

[quote user="Barclayman"]

As we all know Hucks has been plagued all season by hip problems, which he only shed in the last 6 games of the season.This is what a fully fit Darren Huckerby can do. This was just last season. Does a player become washed up 1 year later?Roeder you are a disgrace...Angry [:@]

___________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.petitiononline.com/huckerby/petition.html

[/quote]You my friend are a few weeks late....anyway I really doubt that even if Roeder does read these''s forums, that he gives a damn about your opinion... As for online petitions. Does anyone thing these things actually change

opinions or policies? In fact, is there any record at all of these

having an effect anywhere? How seriously do they think people take

these petitions when they see John Smith''s name next to "Butthole

McFartLulz"?

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[quote user="we8wba"]stop living in the past[/quote]

Shut up tool

[/quote]

why its true though

huckerby was great servant for norwich, but next season will most likely be a completly new  norwich team, and you need to move on... realistically hucks has one season left in him at this level? lets face it he didnt do much last season till april when he realised this was probably the end of his norwich career and he wanted to shine

great player for you, but time to move on

[quote user="we8wba"]

but time to move on

[/quote]

Why don''t you take your own advice [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="we8wba"]

but time to move on

[/quote]

Why don''t you take your own advice [:D]

[/quote]Nice one CA !   Made I larf.   [:D]

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[quote user="we8wba"]stop living in the past[/quote]

Shut up tool

[/quote]

why its true though

huckerby was great servant for norwich, but next season will most likely be a completly new  norwich team, and you need to move on... realistically hucks has one season left in him at this level? lets face it he didnt do much last season till april when he realised this was probably the end of his norwich career and he wanted to shine

great player for you, but time to move on

[/quote]

hypocrite, you are the one who constantly bangs on about wolves PAST glories- as someone said before TOOL

i agree move on. all this will not change the decision. hux has gone its time to look forward,not back

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]t*at let him get on with his job he doesnt need idiots like you trying to slate him 4 stupid reasons IDIOT[/quote]Your hard Bunsen, insulting me on a message board, quite sure you wouldnt be so verbally abusive should we be having this conversation face to face....very mature..And im a t*at and an idiot for idolising Hucks?hmmm, interesting.

Well said Barclayman, unfortunately very very true although a bit late!

Everyone knows it was a sh**e decision to release a player who is still very very capable and still had that extra dimension. I don''t go on about not having a chance to say farewell cause that doesn''t mean F*** all. What matters is the present and the future and Hucks still had much to offer in this department!

I can''t wait for our new 18 year old out of his depth Premiership loanees left sided midfielder next season!

I hope I''m proved wrong but I think Roeders going to achieve bugger all at NCFC!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Barclayman"]

As we all know Hucks has been plagued all season by hip problems, which he only shed in the last 6 games of the season.This is what a fully fit Darren Huckerby can do. This was just last season. Does a player become washed up 1 year later?Roeder you are a disgrace...Angry [:@]

[/quote]

so Glen should re-sign him then based on a video of PAST glories?

Why dont we sign 70 year old Bobby charlton whilst we are it too.. he was good 40 year ago

jas :)

[/quote]Jas i expected better from you...the point is i believe Hucks has still got it, and is far from the washed up player people keep saying he is...

Agree!

I find it hilarious all this "Hucks is past it anyway" or the other old chestnut "if he''d of stayed Hucks would of been a bench warmer only" drivell!

Hucks has still got it and was still out main attacking threat!

Do people think we are going to sign so many great players that Hucks would of only been a sub next season?

- Bo**ocks, the same as all those saying get over it and move on!

Yeah sure I''ll move on like I''ve had to many times before in the umteen years I''ve been going to Carrow Road (not one of the many bandwagon jumpers of the last 8 years) cause I support the club which is bigger than any one individual but that won''t make a ridiculous decision right!

Chris Sutton and Iwan Roberts 2 persons with more in depth knowledge of football and how our club works than I say probably everyone posting on here (and probably Roeder as well!) say it was a bad decision!

[quote user="Barclayman"]So I take it im the only one who''s still gutted by Hucks departure?[/quote]Looks like it.Entirely understandable when the decision was announced but it just looks a bit creepy now [:$]