Sign in to follow this  
missing in action?

the story behind your pinkun name.

I am the King of the Jarrold Stand...

The one (and only) voice on Saturday afternoons...

Anyone else with a Jarrold Stand season ticket? Get behind the boys a bit more!!! It''s normally very quiet...

I was once seen leaving a nightclub with 2 ''fat'' ladies

in fairness, they weren''t that fat

Apparently I looked a lot like pop singer Adam Faith when I was around 15 years old.Adam later left singing, trained to become an actor and his first role was as a character called Budgie.......Nuff said.

Spent quite a few years working on a ship in the Democratic (ha ha!) Republic of Congo. Now in the Mexican Gulf so about time for a change i think, any ideas? Blue Peter Badge for the chosen one.

[quote user="Steve Burns"]I just looked at my birth certificate and thought, yup thats the one for me.[/quote]That only goes to prove steve........

YOU COULDN''T MAKE IT UP.  lol   [:D]

[quote user="Jarrold King"]

I am the King of the Jarrold Stand...

The one (and only) voice on Saturday afternoons...

Anyone else with a Jarrold Stand season ticket? Get behind the boys a bit more!!! It''s normally very quiet...

[/quote]

I am a fellow jarroldstander and yes i quite agree the silence at times is awful. Where abouts do you sit mate?

Nottingham Trent University...

Although I finish in two days time, so a change may be needed. Any suggestions? Im going travelling for 6 months in November, but ''Travelling canary'' just sounds silly.

Well I think you all know how arrdee came about I was in my late teens when everyone started to call me R.D. I don''t know why but it seems to trip off the tongue easily , that must be 10 or 15 yrs ago now [;)] but every one calls me that now , even my family , as well as strangers that have no idea of my first name . I don''t care what they call me, as long as they don''t call me...too late for my dinner, arrdee.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

Although I finish in two days time, so a change may be needed. Any suggestions?

[/quote]Tax Dodging Canary?Then when you get back how about McDonalds Canary?[:P][;)][:P][;)]I was searching for a player related name when we were in The Premiership and Shackell was fairly well thought of at the time. Wish I''d have chosen a different name now to be honest!

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

Although I finish in two days time, so a change may be needed. Any suggestions? Im going travelling for 6 months in November, but ''Travelling canary'' just sounds silly.

[/quote]

What about "Canary on tour"

Yes, ''Would you like fries with that canary'' could be more apt when I get round to getting a job. I was thinking of something Doherty related, to fit my avatar, but if he goes then im stuck [:(]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Yes, ''Would you like fries with that canary'' could be more apt when I get round to getting a job. I was thinking of something Doherty related, to fit my avatar, but if he goes then im stuck [:(][/quote]

Travelling Canary sounds silly.. but "Canary in Transit" doesnt!

jas :)

Well I''m not a Scouser, I live just outside Liverpool (and by that I mean about 1 mile outside the city boundaries) so keeping up the fine NorthWest tradition of not supporting your local club...Actually I''m originally from Cromer but really don''t fancy anything to do with Crabs etc...

I sit towards the front, in block O (family area). When it''s not quiet, it''s just screaming kids. Also adding to the silence is the ''funeral'' corner infill and the lack of noise from the N&P. It''s like a graveyard in there sometimes...

Where do you sit C.T.? Is it any better there?

Mine is based solely on fact. Iwan Roberts is in fact, God!

I have previously been; McKenzie''s Debut, Bruce''s Header, The Legend of Huckerby & Jesse Garron''s twin brother but I''ve now reverted to my original name! I think Bruce''s Header is still active under an old email address & has over 500 posts. It''s a shame they can''t be added to my total on this email address!

Its a real mixture...a play on my surname and nicknames down the years...and the word "hooligan" which I might have been described as, by my appearance when I first started following City in the early 70s, (not that I was! we all used to look horrible and scruffy in the Barclay in those days). I still like a good old ''hooley'', which is linked to my Irish heritage and means ''boisterous party'' for those unaware, which is the atmosphere I like to watch City under. ....and for that reason I generally enjoy away games better.