Sign in to follow this  
missing in action?

the story behind your pinkun name.

i think someone has done this before, but

in year 9 we where playing football against the ''big boys'' and i took 2 on and scored, then they called my gingerpele so i use that (and im ginger of course)

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]

i think someone has done this before, but

in year 9 we where playing football against the ''big boys'' and i took 2 on and scored, then they called my gingerpele so i use that (and im ginger of course)

[/quote]you still get it regularly.and yh someone may have but im senile.

Mine is a "tribute" to George Burley. He gave a particularly jaundiced post match view of the performance of his then team Southampton - of course, they didn''t deserve to lose to City that day! I might have to have a name change again soon.

[quote user="buddhaboy"]why is wiz wiz?
DDD, whats that about
how did you guys get to have these names and whats the story behind it???
im buddhaboy,
a buddhist, and not an anorexic.
[/quote]

Wizards 1st rule is the first book in the massive ''Sword Of Truth'' series by Terrence Goodkind. [li]

Zeddicus Zorrander is a character in the book who is the most powerful wizard of all..........the 1st wizard.......................

My name was supposed to be Rasputin was a City fan but as its quite long the site I first used it on shortened it to what it is now. It caused some amusement initially as the C... could be thought to meaning something rather different. And so it has stuck with an appropriate avatar to go with it.

Mine is very simple, was on here one day, saw the sign off line on one of Polar''s posts and decided to steal it!!Cheers Polar!

Saw a funny picture involving some  charcters from a film and a bucket... I was registering at the tim eand couldnt think of anything else. Then after a while I added the ''The'' on the front for some reason!

Well, my real name is Andrew but people call me Andy. Hence my name on here.  Bet you found that truly fascinating.

Lucky enough to be born with mine !   [:D]

Simon Lappins parents liked it so much, they named him after me !   [:S][:P][:O][:D]

Well behind my name lays a long and complicated tale...I sit in the Barclay and people call me Chuck.. figure that one out [;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="buddhaboy"]why is wiz wiz?
DDD, whats that about
how did you guys get to have these names and whats the story behind it???
im buddhaboy,
a buddhist, and not an anorexic.
[/quote]

Wizards 1st rule is the first book in the massive ''Sword Of Truth'' series by Terrence Goodkind. [li]

Zeddicus Zorrander is a character in the book who is the most powerful wizard of all..........the 1st wizard.......................

[/quote]

I take it that is him in the avatar?

My username is purely the work of my weird imagination. I do plan to seek help.

[quote user="paint_me_yellow"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="buddhaboy"]why is wiz wiz?DDD, whats that abouthow did you guys get to have these names and whats the story behind it???im buddhaboy,a buddhist, and not an anorexic.[/quote]

[/quote]

I take it that is him in the avatar?

My username is purely the work of my weird imagination. I do plan to seek help.

[/quote]or a dulux store might do it for ya.

Well if thats you in your avatar DDD....good morning.....

On topic - My username was allocated to me by hotmail as plain ole jimmy was taken.  Its stuck ever since...

nothing to do with NCFC. Given to me by DJ LAYO (Layo & Bushwakka) when we are at UEA and ran club nights in Manhattans :-) Le Valbon :-) and downstairs at Bedfords in dodgy all nighters :-) :-)

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

I just made mine up randomly[:P]

But i said it before, i''m not into dogging!!

[/quote]but to come up with it randomly.you are thinking something....