Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Free Bet Presentation 31st May 1pm

Greetings Pink Un Pickers..... alright [Y]

As you all know the Free Bet raised £212 for the academy this season. Back in January the wonderful Billy Dixon presented a cheque for £89 to FONCY but we have another £123 yet to be presented.

The news I bring you today is that the presentation of this £123 will take place on Saturday 31st May 1pm at Dixmar betting shop on Reepham Road. FONCY chairman John Landamore will be present to receive the cheque from Billy Dixon. Myself and Arrdee will be there too and would love to meet you all. So lets have as many of you pickers who can get there showing your appreciation to the man whose generous sponsorship allowed us to raise this money. Remember, no other club can get a free bet. Billy Dixon is THE man!

That''s right.... hold tight... stay bright [H]

i hope everyone who takes part regularly is able to make it down and support the hard work/ good work on all sides

obviously tad further for me so i wont come as im in vegas also

but hope you recieve a good turn out

We8wba, you''ll be in Vegas?  So will I, for a bachelor party.  I''m at the MGM from the 30th to the 1st. Send me a PM and maybe we can grab a drink.

Great work Arrdee and Nigel.  Can''t wait to be a part of it again next year.  Its definitely the best part of the pinkun.

Playing cricket down in Sprowston im afraid, will try to make the next one!

Im in Vegas this time next year, let me know how it goes!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

As you all know the Free Bet raised £212 for the academy this season. Back in January the wonderful Billy Dixon presented a cheque for £89 to FONCY but we have another £123 yet to be presented.

The news I bring you today is that the presentation of this £123 will take place on Saturday 31st May 1pm at Dixmar betting shop on Reepham Road. FONCY chairman John Landamore will be present to receive the cheque from Billy Dixon. Myself and Arrdee will be there too and would love to meet you all. So lets have as many of you pickers who can get there showing your appreciation to the man whose generous sponsorship allowed us to raise this money. Remember, no other club can get a free bet. Billy Dixon is THE man!

[/quote]

I''ll be moving a computer server into a converted nuclear bunker.  Not interesting but true.  Well done all for raising the cash, let''s hope we can take Billy Dixon to Sketchleys'' next season.

I am real sorry but it''s unlikely that I''ll be attending. I have final exams that week and so will be using the weekend to cram as much as I can.

I would have liked to come but am in Worcester that day at a wedding, sorry.

Yes you lovely old Pickers , I want to see you all there , Yankee, Newyork , I will expect you there . Sorry you lovely old boys , I could not resist it , you know what arrdees warped sense of humour is like . I think you lovely old Pickers that have done us so proud that live locally will want to be  there to bask in your achievement and meet Billy Dixon the man that has done it all for us . talk to all you lovely old Pickers later .[Y] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,       £212-56p. Thanks Norfolkchance1.

[quote user="cityangel"]I would have liked to come but am in Worcester that day at a wedding, sorry.[/quote]

newyork - i will send you the details im in las vegas from 27th (well travelling then) - 31st evening (travel back through night)

city angel - worcester? you from the area? im droitwich which is like 5miles away 

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="cityangel"]I would have liked to come but am in Worcester that day at a wedding, sorry.[/quote]

newyork - i will send you the details im in las vegas from 27th (well travelling then) - 31st evening (travel back through night)

city angel - worcester? you from the area? im droitwich which is like 5miles away 

[/quote]

Now you lovely old boy we8 I think City Angel was talking about something that was very local. Cheers,  arrdee.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Droitwich is where we''re staying for the weekend and the wedding is close by and no I''m a Norwich girl born and bred [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Droitwich is where we''re staying for the weekend and the wedding is close by and no I''m a Norwich girl born and bred [:)]

[/quote]

small old world hey? nothing to do in droitwich im afraid! brine pool good if you into that kind of think as its spa! guessing you either at st.andrews house, raven or travelodge as i think thats basically it in our small town

thank you kind sir

from now on we will no longer be friends..

more like strangers meeting for the first time in the street

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]i cant think of anything id less like to do[/quote]

Now Wiz you lovely old boy you are such sweet stick of candy , perhaps the sweetest ever and nearly as sweet as Norfolk''s finest honey. You really must try some the next time you visit our wonderful county . Of course I can understand you not wanting to be involved with the Free Bet as Its for the posters that know something about football and I can understand the embarrassment that this would cause you . It must seem all foreign to you looking all those teams playing each other , when you look at the fixture list it must seem to you like looking at a Chinese phone directory . Yes of course I can understand you not wanting to help our club in anyway because we all know Wiz its not your club is it ? No you stick to your team and your county we don''t want you . A sort of thanks but no thanks sort of thing [;)] arrdee.

[/quote]Arrdee. I think you have the wrong 1st wizard there. The one you are replying to changed his name this afternoon from ''poor mans earnshaw'' Just look at the avatar. Only a kid eating wine gums I think !  [A]

I thought it was impossible to have two posters with exactly the same name/spelling etc but obviously not.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"]

Now Wiz you lovely old boy you are such sweet stick of candy , perhaps the sweetest ever and nearly as sweet as Norfolk''s finest honey. You really must try some the next time you visit our wonderful county . Of course I can understand you not wanting to be involved with the Free Bet as Its for the posters that know something about football and I can understand the embarrassment that this would cause you . It must seem all foreign to you looking all those teams playing each other , when you look at the fixture list it must seem to you like looking at a Chinese phone directory . Yes of course I can understand you not wanting to help our club in anyway because we all know Wiz its not your club is it ? No you stick to your team and your county we don''t want you . A sort of thanks but no thanks sort of thing [;)] arrdee.

[/quote]Arrdee. I think you have the wrong 1st wizard there. The one you are replying to changed his name this afternoon from ''poor mans earnshaw'' Just look at the avatar. Only a kid eating wine gums I think !  [A][/quote]

Well how many of them have we got  ? have we got nests fulls of them ?

[quote user="cityangel"]I thought it was impossible to have two posters with exactly the same name/spelling etc but obviously not.[/quote]I think you only need to change slightly CA. for example city angel or City Angel.  

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]Arrdee. I think you have the wrong 1st wizard there. The one you are replying to changed his name this afternoon from ''poor mans earnshaw'' Just look at the avatar. Only a kid eating wine gums I think !  [A][/quote]

[/quote]I think one wizard is quite enough arrdee !   [:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

i am the original 1st wiz, honestly

free bet is boring anyway

[/quote]

Obviously, you don''t know what honesty means. In any event, there are certain words that the real 1st Wizard can''t spell. Now you can waste your time ( instead of other posters ) trolling to find out which words those are. There are a number of them and the odds of you getting them all right ( wrong ) is remote. Happy time-wasting.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]I think one wizard is quite enough arrdee !   [:D][/quote]

Now "lapp" you lovely old boy, are you suggesting the Pink Un message board is infested with 1st Wizards ? A complete infestation ?[:D]

I have a feeling the first 1st wizard has been putting himself about and there''s a lot of little wizards running about now. May have to be a cull methinks !  [:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

i am the original 1st wiz, honestly

free bet is boring anyway

[/quote]

Why have you changed your name from ''poor mans earnshaw'' ??

Due to the fact that so many people can''t make the presentation on Saturday we have spoken to John Landamore and Billy Dixon and postponed it to a later date to be announced. We all feel that a presentation near to the start of next season would be better so if any of you have any good ideas when please post them here.

Anyway - me and Arrdee are camera shy [~]and would need a few more of you pickers around us when the cheque is presented.[<:o)]

For me pretty much any saturday morning is great, its only saturday afternoons and the standard monday-friday office hours I generally wouldnt be able to do. But good idea to get as many as possible down there.

Im going to go open an account with them sometime in the coming weeks, so hopefully I can give Ray a bit more leverage with negotiations for the next season. Would suggest that anyone else who is partial to a gamble, and lives in the norwich considers doing the same. Personally would have never thought about using such an establishment as a bookies (Preferring the internet), but if they are good enough to run a free bet for the city fans, how could I take my business elsewhere?