Sign in to follow this  
Saint Canary

What do we need?

I know any and every player is being linked with us at the moment but being realistic how many more players do we need. Lets face it if we had signed half the players mentioned on the board we would have 20 strikers to choose from and I think the 3 we have can do a good job.

Personally I just think we need a bit of quality in midfield and a bit more competition for places and we would could have a great year.

Also, does anyone else think that McVeigh and Mullers have the ability to really do well in the Prem if they work hard enough?

Realistically, i think the best us fans can hope for is six or so non-extravagent signings. Two long term loans, hopefully the boy Bentley and Pennant (I wish). Two defenders prob one old (Matteo? Hope not), one young (Scimeca? Also hope not, Poss Huth), and a couple of midfielders who can run their asses off and show that show pony Mulryne that it takes more than the centre circle and a bit of posing.

I think if Worthy drums it in to the Irish boys that they are going to have to apply themselves, they might get a little mention on MOTD for some fluke turn or scuffed goal.

As you can guess, after watching these two this season, i do wonder what is going on in their heads sometimes.

Please boys don''t waste your talent!