Sign in to follow this  
astrodyne

Roeder headhunted?

With the sacking/resignation of De Canio at QPR, does anybody else think there is a chance Roeder might be approached? My reasons for this are based on ''who else is fit for the job?''.

And they are the all seeing eye for football. Bet you would be happy for him to leave now and replace him with Holloway or Gregory.

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]You having a laugh??? They have all that money and you think they wil approach Roedant??[/quote]

Because he is a good manager who has taken a side all but relegated with just 8 points after 16(ish) games and guided them to safety.  All this on a shoestring budget.

[quote user="paint_me_yellow"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]6th worst manager in the country according to the observer.[/quote]

If the Observer said all old people should be shot, would you listen to that?[:P]

[/quote]

How old to qualify?[O][sn]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="paint_me_yellow"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]6th worst manager in the country according to the observer.[/quote]

If the Observer said all old people should be shot, would you listen to that?[:P]

[/quote]

How old to qualify?[O][sn]

[/quote]

That''s me and you done for Nutty

[/quote]

Tumbleweed...........

[/quote]

No, but I''d go and purchase some kevlar body-armour.....(and for those who assume I''m old).....I''d store the body-armour in the attic till required....alongside my respirator (gas mask), my 5 year supply of stores and rations - and including some other stuff that I may need to ''survive'' when I reach pensionable age.....That is, if there will still be such a thing as a pension.......

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]6th worst manager in the country according to the observer.[/quote]Dear Arthur,The Observer is published by the same godless communists who are in charge of The Guardian. I have been told many times that they hate our traditions, the hate me and that they are the type of ''self loaving liberals'' we should always keep an eye out for.Best of BritishLiz xxxx

[quote user="HM The Queen"]the hate me and that they are the type of ''self loaving liberals'' we should always keep an eye out for.[/quote]

Do they bake their own bread?

seriously this is to good to be true

laugh a minute with all comdians on this site

[quote user="inch_high"]

What are comdians??

[/quote]

"Durn''t katch a secksurlee transmeathead dizzeeze - where a comdian.....It could save your spellun....

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="HM The Queen"]they hate me and that they are the type of ''self loaving liberals'' we should always keep an eye out for.[/quote]

[/quote]Dear Graham,You will have to ask Arthur, it was he who first enlightened me as to such a group. Arthur is the most patriotic member of this message board and I''m sure he will do anything I ask.Knead-less to say I''m dough-tful that such a group exists. Rye-lly I find it bloomer-ing ridiculous [:$]Love always.Liz xxxx.

[quote user="HM The Queen"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="HM The Queen"]they hate me and that they are the type of ''self loaving liberals'' we should always keep an eye out for.[/quote]

[/quote]

Dear Graham,

You will have to ask Arthur, it was he who first enlightened me as to such a group. Arthur is the most patriotic member of this message board and I''m sure he will do anything I ask.

Knead-less to say I''m dough-tful that such a group exists. Rye-lly I find it bloomer-ing ridiculous [:$]

Love always.
Liz xxxx.
[/quote]

You really are a fruit loaf.

[quote user="HM The Queen"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[/quote]

Dear Graham,

You will have to ask Arthur, it was he who first enlightened me as to such a group. Arthur is the most patriotic member of this message board and I''m sure he will do anything I ask.

Knead-less to say I''m dough-tful that such a group exists. Rye-lly I find it bloomer-ing ridiculous [:$]

Love always.
Liz xxxx.
[/quote]

Why do you lop the legs of your Alsatians......and call them Corgi''s?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="HM The Queen"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[/quote]Dear Graham,You will have to ask Arthur, it was he who first enlightened me as to such a group. Arthur is the most patriotic member of this message board and I''m sure he will do anything I ask.Knead-less to say I''m dough-tful that such a group exists. Rye-lly I find it bloomer-ing ridiculous [:$]Love always.Liz xxxx.[/quote]

Why do you lop the legs of your Alsatians......and call them Corgi''s?

[/quote]Dear Mello,Alsation sounds..erm...quite German...so erm...not like us at all hey [:^)]Loving your workLiz (your biggest fan)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

i completely agree we8wba. there are full of comdians on site.

[quote user="NegativeVibes"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

i completely agree we8wba. there are full of comdians on site.

[/quote]

Do you write bare-back....and don''t wear a comdian? 

[/quote]

I didnt say i agreed with it i said what they printed-get your facts straight eh sonny.

Surely QPR with all their money, looking to attract big names to get them promoted, will also be looking for a big name manager?

I''d like to see them swap De Canio for Di Canio, if he made a team in his image how on earth would that go?!?!?

I think If a club with real ambition in this league or one in the lower end of the Prem came calling for Mr Roeder he would be gone like a shot.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST