Sign in to follow this  
Robsta

Canary Fairy Whats your view????

Does anyone know the Canary Fairy (Barclay Lower, C Block Row A)

Does he post on here?

He always has plenty to mona about between 3 and 5pm on a saturday...just wondered if he posts on here and his views on the weeks happenings![6]

I think he''s a bit of an exhibitionist but harmless enough nonetheless. He''s brought a certain amount of fame upon himself with his eccentric choice of clothing, though. Peter Crouch mentions him in his book. Apparently "Fairy" would always be standing by the player''s entrance at Carrow Road and when Crouchy walked past, Fairy would always speak to him.

[quote user="buddhaboy"]he is a pure bullsh!tter, not worth an opinion..
[/quote]

THE FAIRY IS ATUALLY A REALLY NICE BLOKE I HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR ABOUT 8 YEARS NOW HE  JUST LOVES NORWICH  SUPPORTED THEM ALL HIS LIFE HE IS OUR ANSWER TO THAT  BLOKE WITH ALL THE TATOOS AND BADGES DODGY HAT AT POMPEY EVERY CLUB HAS ONE AND HE IS OURS GOOD LUCK I SAY AS I DONT KNOW ANYONE ELSE WITH ENOUGH BOLLICKS TO GO TO A 25 K SELL OUT WEARING THAT HE IS A NUTTER LOL

[quote user="thumb180"]

[/quote]

THE FAIRY IS ATUALLY A REALLY NICE BLOKE I HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR ABOUT 8 YEARS NOW HE  JUST LOVES NORWICH  SUPPORTED THEM ALL HIS LIFE HE IS OUR ANSWER TO THAT  BLOKE WITH ALL THE TATOOS AND BADGES DODGY HAT AT POMPEY EVERY CLUB HAS ONE AND HE IS OURS GOOD LUCK I SAY AS I DONT KNOW ANYONE ELSE WITH ENOUGH BOLLICKS TO GO TO A 25 K SELL OUT WEARING THAT HE IS A NUTTER LOL

[/quote]

agreed. how incredibly boring you lot are. its clear to see who sits in the jarrold when people moan about somebody having a laugh and actually supporting our team.

[quote user="ipswichrscum"][quote user="thumb180"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

agreed. how incredibly boring you lot are. its clear to see who sits in the jarrold when people moan about somebody having a laugh and actually supporting our team.

[/quote]

Totally agree, I have spoken to him before and he''s actually a really nice bloke, seems to be very passionate about Norwich City and I see nothing wrong with the way he attends games, some people on here really do need to lighten up!!!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Apparently.....His ''Tutu'' is called Desmond.[/quote]

isnt he the bloke we sold to Sunderland?

jas :)

Bit harsh on him. Just because he wear what he wears, who are you or I to judge and for certain people to make judgements on his inteligence, is wrong. He does look silly in the dress thou.[:$]

Hes a bit of a wally but a harmless one, though I''m sure he wouldn''t of made the same twatish decision that Glen did this week!

I give him credit for having the balls to do what he does every home game!