Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

Roeders Budget

Not a clue how reliable my scource is. But my mate said to me this morning about an email his dads mate recieved. Can''t remember the exact story. But basically my mates dad knows people fairly high up in different areas at carrow road. and this one guy is supposed to have the knowledge of what roeder will get. which was 2 million more than what grant was given. grant had over a million when you think marshall and strihavka together, plus the others. So will be at least over 3 million. Im not trying to make up silly rumours. But this is just what i''ve been told.

[quote user="Fat Prophet"]

Your mate''s dad''s mate had an email from ????

NEXT!

[/quote]

as i said. I''ve heard this and im merely stating what i''ve been told. not that their is any truth of it.

but dont worry, next time anything comes up i''ll be sure to keep it to myself and let all you fun people carry on your ''huckerby'' threads for ages .. that''ll be good wont it, after all at least theirs truth in it.

you are an idiot

Well his budget it seems does not stretch to Ameobi , so why Roeders been banging on about him for i dont know.

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]Not a clue how reliable my scource is. But my mate said to me this morning about an email his dads mate recieved. Can''t remember the exact story. But basically my mates dad knows people fairly high up in different areas at carrow road. and this one guy is supposed to have the knowledge of what roeder will get. which was 2 million more than what grant was given. grant had over a million when you think marshall and strihavka together, plus the others. So will be at least over 3 million. Im not trying to make up silly rumours. But this is just what i''ve been told.[/quote]Wow, 3 million is going to purchase us 7 Premiership quality players isn''t it?

[quote user="Canary Boy"][quote user="ipswichrscum"]Not a clue how reliable my scource is. But my mate said to me this morning about an email his dads mate recieved. Can''t remember the exact story. But basically my mates dad knows people fairly high up in different areas at carrow road. and this one guy is supposed to have the knowledge of what roeder will get. which was 2 million more than what grant was given. grant had over a million when you think marshall and strihavka together, plus the others. So will be at least over 3 million. Im not trying to make up silly rumours. But this is just what i''ve been told.[/quote]

Wow, 3 million is going to purchase us 7 Premiership quality players isn''t it?
[/quote]

Even if it did, they wouldn''t come here anyway. We need players with something to prove (Like Earnie did when he joined) or up and coming gems from the lower leagues (ie:Ashton)

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]

as i said. I''ve heard this and im merely stating what i''ve been told. not that their is any truth of it.

but dont worry, next time anything comes up i''ll be sure to keep it to myself and let all you fun people carry on your ''huckerby'' threads for ages .. that''ll be good wont it, after all at least theirs truth in it.

you are an idiot

[/quote]

No that won''t be good and ipswichrscum [;)] It''d be like a conspiracy where you''d be keeping things from us and we wouldn''t trust you. You''d be treating us like mushrooms keeping us in the dark so we are only fed on what others make up.

Ity''s just FP gets moody sometimes. She''d probably just been to ASDA and got the trolley with the wonky wheel [:S]

Thanks for the info mate. So, it may well be complete rubbish... but at least it starts a decent thread, better than most on here. I think 3 million would be great. Given Roeders contacts etc i think £3 million would be enough for us to mount a play-off battle this year. I reckon £2 million would be enough for us to be top half-ish. Any less than that and i think (barring finding lots of goos free players, which i wouldn''t put past Glenn) it''ll be another bottom half season.

Here''s hoping all our signings come good, however much we spend.

[quote user="Canary Boy"][quote user="ipswichrscum"]Not a clue how reliable my scource is. But my mate said to me this morning about an email his dads mate recieved. Can''t remember the exact story. But basically my mates dad knows people fairly high up in different areas at carrow road. and this one guy is supposed to have the knowledge of what roeder will get. which was 2 million more than what grant was given. grant had over a million when you think marshall and strihavka together, plus the others. So will be at least over 3 million. Im not trying to make up silly rumours. But this is just what i''ve been told.[/quote]

[/quote]

I didn''t say if it was a good amount or not. just saying how much it would be. nothing like a nice friendly reply :)

[quote user="Stevee Wonder"]

Thanks for the info mate. So, it may well be complete rubbish... but at least it starts a decent thread, better than most on here. I think 3 million would be great. Given Roeders contacts etc i think £3 million would be enough for us to mount a play-off battle this year. I reckon £2 million would be enough for us to be top half-ish. Any less than that and i think (barring finding lots of goos free players, which i wouldn''t put past Glenn) it''ll be another bottom half season.

[/quote]

well thankyou. somebody finally understands [:D]
im not to sure. I think we could be capable to get a bit of quality in with that. But to mount a serious playoff challenge I would expect we need a couple of decent loanee''s from the prem (ones worth having that would definately get in our team), along with the 3 million. Will have to wait and see how good Roeder is in the transfer market this summer..

[quote user="Stevee Wonder"]

[/quote]

well thankyou. somebody finally understands [:D]
im not to sure. I think we could be capable to get a bit of quality in with that. But to mount a serious playoff challenge I would expect we need a couple of decent loanee''s from the prem (ones worth having that would definately get in our team), along with the 3 million. Will have to wait and see how good Roeder is in the transfer market this summer..

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="ipswichrscum"]

you are an idiot

[/quote]

No that won''t be good and ipswichrscum [;)] It''d be like a conspiracy where you''d be keeping things from us and we wouldn''t trust you. You''d be treating us like mushrooms keeping us in the dark so we are only fed on what others make up.

Ity''s just FP gets moody sometimes. She''d probably just been to ASDA and got the trolley with the wonky wheel [:S]

[/quote]

it was schoolsy''s dad''s mate btw nutty nigel [;)] thats who i got the info off, depends how much you trust him ...

I don''t mind people posting stuff on here. It creates debate and talk, like it should do.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

[/quote]

Even if it did, they wouldn''t come here anyway. We need players with something to prove (Like Earnie did when he joined) or up and coming gems from the lower leagues (ie:Ashton)

[/quote]

I would like to see Burys Andy Bishop bought in. Not as first choice of course but I think he could be a good first teamer. He could prob be got for around £400k.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="ipswichrscum"]

you are an idiot

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t think it''s anything to do with the wonky wheel Nutty. She seemed quite nice when she was Mystic Megson, then she turned fat and became obsessed with profit and developed a mean streak.

I don''t think it''s anything to do with the wonky wheel Nutty. She seemed quite nice when she was Mystic Megson, then she turned fat and became obsessed with profit and developed a mean streak.

Initially, and before I re-read your comment. I assumed you were talking about our Major-Shareholder....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Initially, and before I re-read your comment. I assumed you were talking about our Major-Shareholder....

[/quote]

I would never stoop to such depths Mello ( not unless the almonds were upsetting my system ).

What''s that fool on about now?  Some vaguely sexist wittering on about nothing in particular, anything to avoid commenting on the burning issue of the week.

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]

it was schoolsy''s dad''s mate btw nutty nigel [;)] thats who i got the info off, depends how much you trust him ...

[/quote]

Well... that scholesy''s[*] alright[Y] so his dad should be too... so his dad''s mate may well be the real deal... has he signed the flag?[:^)]