Sign in to follow this  
JG27

Worst player of the Year...

Worst?

Hucks, followed by Bertrand, Fozzy and Chedders!!!

Ha ha only joking

[quote user="Saint Canary"]If I have to pick the "worst" player though, it has to be Chris Martin.  An excellent start to his career last term, he scored goals and his link up play was good.  This season was made for him, we couldn''t buy a goal at times despite the amount of strikers we have bought and loaned  and he had a real chance to estabilish himself as a first team regular.  The problem it seems, is that he really wasn''t that bothered about it.  On last season''s form he could have had 20 this year and be looking at a potential move to a Prem club.  Instead he is sat at home in Gorleston wondering what happened.  He didn''t just have potential, he had started to produce but he just let it all slip by......... a real shame for and for City because he could have been POTS with Dubs attitude.

[/quote]

Sorry mate, but Martin lives in Beccles - not too far off though. I do wholeheartedly agree with everything else you''ve put in that paragraph though. I can only hope that he can get all his personal problems like attitude and drinking sorted out by the start of the new season for his sake.

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[quote user="Saint Canary"]If I have to pick the "worst" player though, it has to be Chris Martin.  An excellent start to his career last term, he scored goals and his link up play was good.  This season was made for him, we couldn''t buy a goal at times despite the amount of strikers we have bought and loaned  and he had a real chance to estabilish himself as a first team regular.  The problem it seems, is that he really wasn''t that bothered about it.  On last season''s form he could have had 20 this year and be looking at a potential move to a Prem club.  Instead he is sat at home in Gorleston wondering what happened.  He didn''t just have potential, he had started to produce but he just let it all slip by......... a real shame for and for City because he could have been POTS with Dubs attitude.

[/quote]

Sorry mate, but Martin lives in Beccles - not too far off though. I do wholeheartedly agree with everything else you''ve put in that paragraph though. I can only hope that he can get all his personal problems like attitude and drinking sorted out by the start of the new season for his sake.

[/quote]

Perhaps he now drinks in Gorleston and still lives in Beccles?......[B][<:o)]